IGNORED

Bridges' Signing Is...

theoldfirstdivision

Misguided.

I really fear it will be a load of wages on a bloke who is never fit. Seriously hope I'm wrong. A 'serious medical' can give the player the ok, but when you have a vulnerable body the next injury is just around the corner.

Lee Mathews was talented...but he hardly played.

Surely, there are ambitious, talented players in, say, non-league football who are young, fit and strong who could do a job. Look at a club like Brentford...they seem to get all sorts of odds and sods to do a job for them.

They are out there....

Akinfenwa would have been a much better bet. He's awkward at this level...he might have won us a few pens as well!

So he hardly plays? We've got Gilly, Stewart, Brooker & Cotterill. Who cares.

He hasn't playd for the sunderland first team, but has been playing consistantly for their stiffs.

Who cares, well those that watched Bridges bang in 19 goals to almost singlehandedly fire Leeds into europe.

He hasn't playd for the sunderland first team, but has been playing consistantly for their stiffs. 

Who cares, well those that watched Bridges bang in 19 goals to almost singlehandedly fire Leeds into europe.

All I'm saying is if he doesn't play much it doesn't matter, we've got enough as it is smile.gif

Archived