IGNORED

Calling All E Blockers

Now that the east end has been put back for a while, can any former e blocker or subber please tell me whether we are going to sit back in the E block until work commences or are we all going to still sit in the dolman. I have just renewed my season ticket for the dolman G block as thats where we were all going to be then SL comes out and states things are being delayed. i don't want to be a "billy no mates" singing on my own.

Sorry to once again bring back what must be another old topic.

city.gif

Guest C.T.I.D
We're all in G block of Dolman

Why the bleeding dolman....the away fans were going to be right in front of us in c,d and e blocks williams disapointed2se.gif

f and g blocks for away mob before the stand fiasco,and i think h too

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Why the bleeding dolman....the away fans were going to be right in front of us in c,d and e blocks williams disapointed2se.gif

f and g blocks for away mob before the stand fiasco,and i think h too

Because we were kicked out maybe doh.gif

It ain't rocket science.

Kicked out of E Block Williams.

Needed a place with not many season ticket holders to get the spirit of E block going again and give others the chance to experience it by joining us.

Needed a place with a decent view as many people have admitted they were put off by pillars etc.

Wanted to keep away from the band because season tickets are so expensive that we could only afford Smart-Price paracetamol and not the Anadin Extra that would be required every other Saturday.

Dolman G was the only choice to match this criteria.

Archived