IGNORED

No Thanks You Can Keep Your Juvenile Postings

Guest redjet

Guest redjet

Can you lot keep control of your children especially the one going on our site with this type of dripple. "First time i have been on this site. I think most of the people on this site are high on the stench that comes out of the county ground. We are going to get promoted. We are going to score the most goals. Get real. Is this the same team that drew with Bideford? Bideford are in the same league as Devizes, Bridport and Exeter. And you had the mighty Thorpe and Curiton playing! What a joke. At least Carthorse fallon pulled you out of the dung. Oh yea, and you lost 3-0 to Oxford, bet that was hard to swallow. Good job it was behind closed doors. First time they beat you in what? 30 years? Home soil too if I'm not mistaken. BRISTOL CITY beat Hereford 4-0 and.... wait for it.... Bath 5-0. Do youselves a favour, come and join us over here. If there are any seats left. " He is known on our site as bcfc3660.What a child.

Can you lot keep control of your children especially the one going on our site with this type of dripple.  "First time i have been on this site. I think most of the people on this site are high on the stench that comes out of the county ground. We are going to get promoted. We are going to score the most goals. Get real. Is this the same team that drew with Bideford? Bideford are in the same league as Devizes, Bridport and Exeter. And you had the mighty Thorpe and Curiton playing! What a joke. At least Carthorse fallon pulled you out of the dung. Oh yea, and you lost 3-0 to Oxford, bet that was hard to swallow. Good job it was behind closed doors. First time they beat you in what? 30 years? Home soil too if I'm not mistaken. BRISTOL CITY beat Hereford 4-0 and.... wait for it.... Bath 5-0. Do youselves a favour, come and join us over here. If there are any seats left. " He is known on our site as bcfc3660.What a child.

He may be only 9 or 10 years old perhaps, hence his poo talk

Guest C.T.I.D
Can you lot keep control of your children especially the one going on our site with this type of dripple.  "First time i have been on this site. I think most of the people on this site are high on the stench that comes out of the county ground. We are going to get promoted. We are going to score the most goals. Get real. Is this the same team that drew with Bideford? Bideford are in the same league as Devizes, Bridport and Exeter. And you had the mighty Thorpe and Curiton playing! What a joke. At least Carthorse fallon pulled you out of the dung. Oh yea, and you lost 3-0 to Oxford, bet that was hard to swallow. Good job it was behind closed doors. First time they beat you in what? 30 years? Home soil too if I'm not mistaken. BRISTOL CITY beat Hereford 4-0 and.... wait for it.... Bath 5-0. Do youselves a favour, come and join us over here. If there are any seats left. " He is known on our site as bcfc3660.What a child.

another swindler having a tantrum,pick yer dummy up and wind yer neck in razz.gif

get off ours posting childish comments and we'll leave yours alone,till then get over it wink.gif

user posted image

Guest C.T.I.D
  "First time i have been on this site. I think most of the people on this site are high on the stench that comes out of the county ground. We are going to get promoted. We are going to score the most goals. Get real. Is this the same team that drew with Bideford? Bideford are in the same league as Devizes, Bridport and Exeter. And you had the mighty Thorpe and Curiton playing! What a joke. At least Carthorse fallon pulled you out of the dung. Oh yea, and you lost 3-0 to Oxford, bet that was hard to swallow. Good job it was behind closed doors. First time they beat you in what? 30 years? Home soil too if I'm not mistaken. BRISTOL CITY beat Hereford 4-0 and.... wait for it.... Bath 5-0. Do youselves a favour, come and join us over here. If there are any seats left. " He is known on our site as bcfc3660.What a child.

he know his stuff that kid biggrin.gif

explain this one off thenuser posted image

one ear his sisters and the other one his brothers?? dunno.gif

• Admin

Irritates you does it?

Take the time to learn what irritates people, it can be most rewarding!

Today's word is......

Guest Mcveigh_stfc
another swindler having a tantrum,pick yer dummy up and wind yer neck in razz.gif

get off ours posting childish comments and we'll leave yours alone,till then get over it wink.gif

user posted image

Swindler!?, well done thats quite original chant6ez.gif . Id like to wish you all another year of disappointment with Tinnion in charge, you had Danny Wilson in charge and you came 3rd, you sacked him and bought in Tinnion =7th place. Nice one. biggrin.gif

Once again those chippy stateless people can't handle the truth that even a youngster can see.

I am fed up with them desperately trying to find a rivalry with anybody who cares. Not far enough West to be truly West Country, not far enough East to be "home counties" too far south to mix it with the Midlanders and nowhere near the South Coast. They have had to create the "M4 corridor" rivalries with ourselves and Reading.

Last time I looked it was a free country (although it's getting less so, which is an argument for another time) and therefore "our children" are free to post where they like, your board have the power to remove posts and posters so let them exercise it and go back to your sad deluded world.

They're just amazed to find out that Brian and Catherine Tinnion didn't share the same surname BEFORE they were married.

"Gee Pa. I heard that one of them Bristol girls ain't married her brother. That just ain't right."

As quoted from today's Swindon Evening Advertiser city.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I worked with a lad from Swindon once and he really fancied a girl from the local chip shop.

Anyways, he spoke to his dad about it, saying "Gee pa, that Mary-Lou from the Golden Fish Bar is sure dam pretty, and she's a virgin"

The Swindon lads father was less than impressed "Boy, any girl who's not good enough for her father is not good enough for my son"

Guest Dorset Red
http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/Forum_New/topi...?TOPIC_ID=22814

Nice classy forum that - "Oh we have nothing to have a go at City about, I know, lets slag off a new born baby and its family"

I don't think there's any depths to which the Swindle inbreds will not sink

Check your own forum. There IS a thread congratulating them on the birth of their new baby.

Who was it started by.....oh ! That'd be me then! (A Swindon fan). blink.gif

Archived