IGNORED

Stop Moaning

All these so called city fans who keep moaning about the club, why do they bother when they haven't anything good to say. it's really doing my head in. Firstly people moaned about the badge and in my view rightly so, so what do the club do they change it and get the fans to vote for which one they prefer. The last thing the club needs is it's own fans slagging it off. There are far worse off clubs then city, it's just over 2 weeks before the start of what should be a great season so come on lets get right behind the club, board and more importantly the team. If you want to maon about something least make it worth while!!!!!!

city.gif

Wait a minute I'm confused;

The title of you're post is stop moaning and yet you say it is alright to moan about certain things, the badge debacle for example. Id suggest that without those fans 'slagging' the club off during that time we would now have a badge direct from the legoland reject bin.

Isnt the notion of someone moaning that people moan rather ironic also.

North Bristols Cider Army i fear you may have just created a monster!!

Whilst we're on this topic.... bleeding buses! What a terrible service!

don't get me started on people who walk slowly, should have their own bloody lane if you ask me!

• Admin
North Bristols Cider Army i fear you may have just created a monster!!

don't get me started on people who walk slowly, should have their own bloody lane if you ask me!

Especially those who walk slowly (or even stop!) when they reach the top of an escalator!!!

Especially those who walk slowly (or even stop!) when they reach the top of an escalator!!!

What about people who do it supermarkets??

Grrrr....

What about though someone who walks up the darn escalator.... barging you out of the way whilst you eye the stairs next to the labour saving device which you are on, and which they should have darn well used if they didn't wish to save the energy...

• Admin
What about people who do it supermarkets??

Grrrr....

What about though someone who walks up the darn escalator.... barging you out of the way whilst you eye the stairs next to the labour saving device which you are on, and which they should have darn well used if they didn't wish to save the energy...

You know there is an etiquette on escalators though?

Those wishing to stand stay to the right, those who are in a hurry can then travel faster on the left. Works well in London in particular as anyone who's lived that way and uses the tube regularly will testify.....or at least it did when I lived out that way.

Fair enough point, but what about people who don't indicate, especially on roundabouts?

Or people who throw litter on the floor (especially whilst on a couple of metres from a bin)?

Or stupid workers like the lady in Morrisons in Bristol two days ago who wouldn't let me buy one bottle of water at the cigarette kiosk? (I had to stand behind people with packed trolleys of stuff since there were no 'ten item or less' queues to be found).

• Admin
Fair enough point, but what about people who don't indicate, especially on roundabouts?

Or people who throw litter on the floor (especially whilst on a couple of metres from a bin)?

Or stupid workers like the lady in Morrisons in Bristol two days ago who wouldn't let me buy one bottle of water at the cigarette kiosk? (I had to stand behind people with packed trolleys of stuff since there were no 'ten item or less' queues to be found).

One of my pet hates is Mr 40mph man.

He drives along happily exceeding the speed limit at 40mph in the 30 zone, but then when the road turns into "National Speed Limit" he still plods along at 40mph banghead.gif

A while back (maybe even on one of the previous guises of this board) Bristol Boy created a Room101 topic which made for good viewing. biggrin.gif

One of my pet hates is Mr 40mph man.

I know him! I've met people of his ilk many a time!

I also hate people who drive over the Magic Roundabout in Swindon, realise they don't know what they're doing and stop..... just.... stop..... rather then go with the flow they brake harshly and cause the whole system to clog up whilst they look around confused

Old people in cars can sometimes be as lethal as young boy racers.

People who leave flyers under your windscreen - I normally only notice it two miles down the road when I try to clean my windows, leaving a soggy mess all over the windscreen (normally can't see it because the gits leave them on the passenger side).

'sunday drivers'

people that moan about moaners, cause it just turns into anarguement! tis true you no!! biggrin.gif

Stop moaning, or I'll get argumentative.

Guest MaloneFM

If you want to start a MASSIVE moan in featuering lots of unwashed university types with long words who eventually take over the thread I suggest the following...

THATCHER? What a baby eating MONSTER!

or

UP THE IRA!

or

Bush/Blair is a maniac/good bloke

My own personal favourite being...

Christian Roberts? Oh GOD! doh.gif

Archived