IGNORED

What Makes Good Players Think About It

Guest marcclifton

Guest marcclifton

Tin man and SL seemed to have made a good team, and a excellent double act, and there minds seemed to be working as one. Why good players think hard about coming here is excellent news, and some like marcus even sign. When you have good players at your club already, others want to come.

Which very much seems to be the case. A lot of this has to do with the sells men ship of the club management, and i guess by the way in which we are seen by players and others supporters out side of the club. We are one of the bigger sides in the 3rd division, but how we pull this off is great.

I really feel that for the first time in a long time we are moving fast in the right direction. Would the players that we have signed, or might be go to the likes of mk dons, yeovil, swindon? i think not. We are putting together a side that should on paper walk this division.

Its great news for the club that players who are excellent, want to come and play here. Even down to the young kids that we have here.

On wards and up wards. Come on you reds!!!!

north bristols cider army would love you wink.gif

Although seriously, I would expect that this has more to do with Marcus being here and Bridges wishing to rebuild his career.

We are not in essence a big club whilst we are in this poxy division, and we are eternally hard done by by not being near to London nor the North, hence players have to move to play for us. Never an enduring prospect.

I am silently hopeful for the coming season, but only time will tell.

Archived