IGNORED

Oh Dear God

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed
INCIDENTS REPORTED NEAR TUBE STATIONS

A series of incidents have been reported near Warren Street, Oval and Shepherd's Bush stations on the London Underground.

The station have been evacuated. Smoke was seen coming from a train.

A man on the train told Sky News he spoke to an Italian man who witnessed an explosion.

"He told me he had seen a man carrying a rucksack which suddenly exploded. It was a minor explosion but enough to blow open his rucksack. Everyone rushed from the carriage. People evacuated very quickly. There was no panic.

"I didn't see anyone injured but there was shock and fright.

"There was a smell of smoke."

Police have cordoned off the streets around Warren Street station. They said a suspect package had been reported on a Victoria Line train.

Expect much more of the same. We cannot have security resources everywhere at the same time. The initiative always rests with the terrorists and as long as we have them in our midst it will always be likely to occur.

The choice is clear. Either we get tough or we continue to bend to the will of the politically correct and Human Rights brigades and be subject to this.

• Admin
Expect much more of the same.  We cannot have security resources everywhere at the same time.  The initiative always rests with the terrorists and as long as we have them in our midst it will always be likely to occur.

The choice is clear.  Either we get tough or we continue to bend to the will of the politically correct and Human Rights brigades and be subject to this.

Continue to bend to the will of the politically correct and Human Rights brigades and be subject to this it is then. sad.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed

The BBC are now saying that the incidents are dummys - Student pranks?

Either way there's some sad, sick people out there!

bbc reports that there is at least 1 injury at warren street...

eyewitness report on the tube said that a man placed a suspect package in the tram, turned around and legged it. people ran after him but he got away (apparently was of asian decent)

the bus has all its windows blown out....

police have reported that the bombs were 'dummy nail bombs' - made up to look like bombs but there was no explosive. the things that went off were the detonators - supposted to make it sound like it's gone off.

I hope the people who did this get caught and publicly named and shamed.

We need fundamental changes to the way we Police out streets and protect our People.

I'm sick of this, but i really don't know what we can do apart from bring back the Death sentance and harsh physical punishments.

These people need one of their own to stand up and say THIS IS WRONG!

We need a massive propoganda war on a global scaleonly a well respected Muslim could do this, a Muslim who would stand up to the hardline Jihadests and tell them they are ###### wrong and Allah will hate them forever and eternity if they take a human life.

Law obiding Muslims must do more to stop their faith being dragged through the gutter by theese cowardly fanatics.

Get tough IMO, introduce the toughest immagration laws we are legally allowed to enforce (if not stronger), ID cards and as for the clerics preaching what is basically treason (sp)WELL....

BCAGFC

Idiot, how would any of those have prevented the London attacks? The bombers were British for God's sake!

Continue to bend to the will of the politically correct and Human Rights brigades and be subject to this it is then. sad.gif

That's a shame because I think FCT is one of the terrorists. In fact, I know he is a terrorist and I'm going to cart him off to jail. I wonder what his defence is?

Oh wait, we're getting tough. He doesn't get a defence. Unlucky. Throw away the key.

Come on Madger, come on over to our side. If you're not with us, you're against us. banghead.gif

• Admin
That's a shame because I think FCT is one of the terrorists.  In fact, I know he is a terrorist and I'm going to cart him off to jail.  I wonder what his defence is?

Oh wait, we're getting tough.  He doesn't get a defence.  Unlucky.  Throw away the key.

Come on Madger, come on over to our side.  If you're not with us, you're against us.  banghead.gif

Yeah but if I'm against you you're just going to dilly dally around and not do anything anyway so I'm safer on my side thanks all the same wink.gif

Chivs sees things in black and white; if its not one thing then its the opposite. For myself I prefer to see things in shades of grey. However I do support tougher laws on certain things rather than the cloud-cookoo utopian idealism of leftish liberals that have got us in the parlous state this country is in these days.

But that does not mean a shift to Fascism. Common sense and a community based anti-Capitalistic anti-communistic stance is what we need.

Chivs sees things in black and white; if its not one thing then its the opposite.  For myself I prefer to see things in shades of grey.

You were stating "get tough". It seems that you want the opposite of what we have and I'm happy to settle with the grey.

However I do support tougher laws on certain things rather than the cloud-cookoo utopian idealism of leftish liberals that have got us in the parlous state this country is in these days.

We've had a right wing Tory government for the last 26 years!!! Where are these leftish liberals getting their power from? You seem to be living in cloud-cuckoo land.

But that does not mean a shift to Fascism.  Common sense and a community based anti-Capitalistic anti-communistic stance is what we need.

Amen to that. chant6ez.gif

Idiot, how would any of those have prevented the London attacks? The bombers were British for God's sake!

I think you'll find that most of the Clerics who preach jihad are not British, Send them back whence thet come, Whatever awaits them in their land of birth.

And also tougher immigration laws MAY give us a better indication into who is ACTUALLY in our country.

As for ID cards I agree they would not help in these cases and I would only support them if the government are going pay for them.

• Admin
I think you'll find that most of the Clerics who preach jihad are not British, Send them back whence thet come, Whatever awaits them in their land of birth.

And also tougher immigration laws MAY give us a better indication into who is ACTUALLY in our country.

As for ID cards I agree they would not help in these cases and I would only support them if the government are going pay for them.

If the Government pays for them, we pay for them anyway.

Well, those of us with jobs do at least.

What am I going to do about this?

Not a lot. Even if I was planning to go into London tomorrow I would still go. I will not let a bunch of nutter terrorise my life.

Not going would be exactly what they want me to do.

It seems likely that this incident is just a warning that they are still here. Fair enough, I'll trust the security services to track them down. In the meantime life must go on.

I am not afraid, as the signature says.

But it appears that in this case the 'terrorists' were - dumping rucksacks and legging it is pretty cowardly in my opinion.

It's some kind of comment on England's batting performance?

It's a political statement of such profundity you need to encrypt it?

It's your latest BCFC lineup formation?

Come on, spill the beans, this is supposed to be a forum for general communication and collaboration. farmer.gif

Archived