IGNORED

Hollowhead Strikes Again....

MATTBCFC

Hollowhead has this afternoon handed a trial to wait for it....Wayne Henderson

Villa's keeper that we are interested in...this bloke's unbelievable...!

Why have a network of scouts when you can wait to see who everyone else wants... dunno.gif

Hollowhead has this afternoon handed a trial to wait for it....Wayne Henderson

Villa's keeper that we are interested in...this bloke's unbelievable...!

Why have a network of scouts when you can wait to see who everyone else wants... dunno.gif

What do you expect from a Gas Head banghead.gif

Aston Villa wouldent let him play a friendly for us so we let him go. But Villa let QPR play him in a friendly? Wierd!

yeh he`s on trial for two day`s, then he can play for them at the weekend, funny how he was`nt allowed to play for us, thats a strange one?

And thorpe and Roberts are?

Past it, I'd say.

Plus David, we have Marcus Stewart, Steve Brooker, Scott Brown, Luke Wilkshire, Dave Cotterill.................the list goes on, to go with them.

We have a squad capable of going up. You have fans capable of going down on their own mothers, but thats about it.

The same Steve Brooker who Sean O'Hanlon's pummeled into the ground whenever he's played us, for you or Vale?

The same Dave Cotterill whose a spotty little kid who sports your shocking home kit- who barely featured and hardly banged you up the leage if he did?

The same Luke Wilkshire who, let's face it, is probably one of the biggest wasters in the league and get's messed about by Tinnion week in, week out?

The same Marcus Stewart whose well into his thirties? If Christian and Tony are past it, well, you do the math Daniel

The same Steve Brooker who Sean O'Hanlon's pummeled into the ground whenever he's played us, for you or Vale?

The same Dave Cotterill whose a spotty little kid who sports your shocking home kit- who barely featured and hardly banged you up the leage if he did?

The same Luke Wilkshire who, let's face it, is probably one of the biggest wasters in the league and get's messed about by Tinnion week in, week out?

The same Marcus Stewart whose well into his thirties? If Christian and Tony are past it, well, you do the math Daniel

All of whom would walk into your first team.

I never said Robbo was past it, I'm a big fan of his. Thorpe and Cureton are after one last payday with you, they'll be lucky to get 15 goals between them.

We'll se whose right come the end of the season Swindler, and it won't be you.

One last pay day? What's Marcus Stewart after then? Don't quote me this boyhood dream ********, money talks and no-one else was interested.

A fine example of a fan-appeasement signing if ever there was one. Certainly not a signing made for purely footballing reasons, was it?

What so Stewart has taken a 50 percent wage cut to join us, because no other club was interested? Hmmm i don't think so, i think at least half the teams in the chanpionship would take him, and every club in our league would have him too, you really are an idiot!

says the guy with leroy lita in his avatar rofl2br.gif

Guest kez_0569

i smell a sent of jealousy on behalf of swindon ? Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it. u couldnt say a bad word bout lil young davids playin ability so u had to resort to teenage spots? marcus stewart was approached by a few others in the championship if u get your facts ryt so do us all a favour and jog on u mug!

This is so tedious now... let's see what happens during the season.

So, yeah Wayne Henderson.... I say it's fair game, the guy was at Bristol City for all of 2 days.

Tinnion was linked to Tommy Mooney & Darius Henderson, he got Bradley Orr and also brought in Matthew Heywood and Grant Smith, all those players were either Swindon players or targets so Bristol City can be easily accused of what this thread is bemoaning. But I think it's all fair. It's called the football transfer market!

Archived