IGNORED

Has Anybody Been To Bristol Zoo Recently?

One Team In Keynsham

Have to say the last time I went, the alligators/crocodiles (whatever they were) are still in a tank rather too small for something of their size. Yes they are smallish, but something of their size would grow if they had a larger area to roam in. I'm on about the one where you walk down the slope and they are in the middle of the slope.

Dollymarie

Have to say the last time I went, the alligators/crocodiles (whatever they were) are still in a tank rather too small for something of their size.  Yes they are smallish, but something of their size would grow if they had a larger area to roam in.  I'm on about the one where you walk down the slope and they are in the middle of the slope.

Dollymarie

The reptile enclosure jobby, i hate going in there it's way too hot

Have to say the last time I went, the alligators/crocodiles (whatever they were) are still in a tank rather too small for something of their size.  Yes they are smallish, but something of their size would grow if they had a larger area to roam in. 

Dollymarie

So says our resident expert in the field of potential growth of Aligators/Crocodiles. razz.gif

Have to say the last time I went, the alligators/crocodiles (whatever they were) are still in a tank rather too small for something of their size.  Yes they are smallish, but something of their size would grow if they had a larger area to roam in.  I'm on about the one where you walk down the slope and they are in the middle of the slope.

Dollymarie

Sorry are you talking about the dwaft crocidile????

It does what it says on the tin!

Archived