IGNORED

Coles Out, Adam Tann In

Cardy

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Tann was highly thought of last season, probably wanted more than the U's can affored as they're about to go to the wall as it is.

I signed him with Chelsea on CM 03/04 & he got into my first team quickly... He is a very good player, could go far. About 21, aswell. Top class, and won't cost as much as Coles will to sell as he's in the Conference now.

Not being funny, but it doesn't take much to get arrested for drunk and disordely these days does it? unless we find out the truth then we can't really comment on it.

I agree with this, the law states that if you are acting in a drunken manor then the police have the right to take you in as you could be a danger to the public. and because he's a footballer, he'll get splashed all over the news, if it was Joe Average then no-one would give a damn.

Unless he started a fight or summot, i cant see the big problem with this is. Everyone has been p155ed in their life at some point

Then again some guys are cheap drunks, 2 or 3 pints and hooray. It may have been spirits, spiked drinks, etc etc. don't know many young guys on a heavy training schedule who don't give the bottle a nudge.

The arresting officer, was he a Rovers fan, was Coles dobbed in by a Rovers fan? Does any true City fan care as long as Coles puts in the hard yards on Saturday. God i hope not or most of the forum would be in trouble....................let it go, let his form on the field be the criterion for judgement.

I have been critical of Coles in the forum, but will not crucify the man's playing career for getting caught out on the town.

He has done what many of us has done...got drunk.

Leroy Lita apparently got shirty with a Police Officer and everyone praises him with a Song !!!

Yes you are right.He has let himself and the club down but don't come out with this crap "he has to set an example to Junior players".What the Juniors decide to do thats upto them.If they go off the "Wayside" thats down to them.

Take a "Chill-Pill" Geezer.

Lets leave it at that.

Well its in the news,thats bad enough as far as I'm concerned,

It gives the club a bad name and makes himself look a prat,alright we havent got the facts but its seems bad enough to make the headlines.

I have no respect for the lad,hes got a lot of quality and hes letting himself down.

Guest Hanham Red
He has done what many of us has done...got drunk.

Leroy Lita apparently got shirty with a Police Officer and everyone praises him with a Song !!!

Yes you are right.He has let himself and the club down but don't come out with this crap "he has to set an example to Junior players".What the Juniors decide to do thats upto them.If they go off the "Wayside" thats down to them.

Take a "Chill-Pill" Geezer.

Lets leave it at that.

Leroy Lita punched a drunk off duty police officer. In the words of my friend who happened to be the arresting officer 'The drunk off duty police officer deserved everything he got'

Guest Eamer
Everyone has been p155ed in their life at some point

i haven't...

He cant be that good if Cambridge finnished bottom can he?

you think one player can do the amount of work that eleven are supposed to do?

1. I don't have a problem with Danny Coles getting drunk and disordely, UNLESS he was acting violently or threatening to be violent towards other members of the general public. Let's not turn our backs on the bloke till we know the facts.

2. Who is this Adam Tann bloke that's supposes to be replacing him then? blink.gif

Guest marcclifton

If danny was a real off the wall nut case, the fans would love all of this, as fans did back in the day with the likes of best and friday, it also helped that they were world class footballers, and made people laugh with what they did. Thing is, danny coles is not that good of a footballer really, and is a silly little boy who needs to grow up, and he is not really funny.

He is the last of the players that remains at the club from the moaners wingers from last year. Take the money and run. The likes of him around the club did a lot of damage last season, and thats why we did not go up.

Why keep a player here who is a pain in the ass, and has form for being a problem to the manager, and winding up others players. Thing is, a lot of his gang have now left the club, and Danny now finds himself alone, and has no back up.

He is lets face it, a wanna be. We have now signed players who have `played at the top, and done really well, and their not going to take any crap from a silly little boy with a big month. My feeling is we should of got rid of this little fool a long time a go. It does not matter how good he is or not.

Tinman has made some excellent signings, and has found a way, MARCUS of get good players here. We could find a much better defender than Danny (little boy) Coles, and some one who can head a ball with ease.

I am glad we have had a clear out, and brain got to the bottom of the problems at the club, and in the dressing room. It has taken a year or more to do this, by he has done it. How bad these problem players were, or the type of problems that were going on, we as fans will never know. But well done to BT for taking this on. He was a insider, and knew what those problems were, and by the looks of things, how to deal will it. Danny Coles and the likes of you, are not needed at this club. Bye,

Archived