IGNORED

Coles Out, O'hanlon In?

Ian M

• Admin

Today's press seems to suggest Hull are the likely destination for wantaway big-head Danny Coles with a suggested fee of around £200k.

Last week, Andy King was quoted in the press of claiming it would take "more than £100k" to pursuade the Swindle board to part with their captain, Sean O'Hanlon.

All the Swindon fans I've come across seem to rate O'Hanlon VERY highly. Some even go as far as believeing he's the best defender in this League.

He has a fairly decent pedigree having been signed initially from Everton and kept Brooker fairly quiet in our last game at the County Ground.

How many of you would be happy enough to see O'Hanlon sign as a replacement for Coles?

Guest barmpot
How old is O'Hanlon?

I think he is 22.Speaking to Scott Brown the other day,and I mentioned O,Hanlon to him.He said they were team-mates in Everton 19s.Scott and Rooney were only 17 at the time.

O,Hanlon was known throughout the club as "Chief" and was well thought of.Scott seemed to think highly of him.

Guest Ben Wah Balls
Bit sarcastic on the quiet arn,t you?....Fool.

You What??

I am part owner of O'Hanlon and won't be selling cheaply.

Didn't you want £600k for Coles?

Guest Ben Wah Balls

O'Hanlon's a good player, was captain last year and our most consistent defender. King rates him highly so won't want to sell but if we get a decent offer the board might, can't see him going to city though. He's sponsored by the town end forum so we won't want to sell either.

Archived