IGNORED

Goodfellow - A Star Already

Cardy

From the BBC Website:

'A late Marc Goodfellow goal gave Swansea a friendly draw in their first game at the city's New Stadium.

Premiership Fulham opened the scoring on 51 minutes, midfielder Steed Malbranque's attempted cross from the right sneaking over Willy Gueret.

Swansea brought on club legend Alan Curtis, 51, for the last 10 minutes of his testimonial match.

He watched admiringly as new wing Goodfellow went on a great run to beat Zat Knight four minutes from time.

It was just reward for the home team, with Goodfellow - a summer signing from Bristol City - having already struck the post, and Andy Robinson and Lee Trundle going close.

The result was greeted rapturously by the sell-out crowd of over 10,000.

The stadium's capacity is 20,000, but it was limited for safety reasons in the first game at the venue.'

LOOKS LIKE HE IS GOING TO HAUNT US THIS SEASON

From the BBC Website:

'A late Marc Goodfellow goal gave Swansea a friendly draw in their first game at the city's New Stadium.

Premiership Fulham opened the scoring on 51 minutes, midfielder Steed Malbranque's attempted cross from the right sneaking over Willy Gueret.

Swansea brought on club legend Alan Curtis, 51, for the last 10 minutes of his testimonial match.

He watched admiringly as new wing Goodfellow went on a great run to beat Zat Knight four minutes from time.

It was just reward for the home team, with Goodfellow - a summer signing from Bristol City - having already struck the post, and Andy Robinson and Lee Trundle going close.

The result was greeted rapturously by the sell-out crowd of over 10,000.

The stadium's capacity is 20,000, but it was limited for safety reasons in the first game at the venue.'

LOOKS LIKE HE IS GOING TO HAUNT US THIS SEASON

Does he have a white sheet with two holes cut in it, or something?

Who cares? Thats right no one he is just another opposition player next season who could pose a threat. Fact is if someone tackles him early on then he will bottle every challenge there on, same as he did for us.

Hey thats a good point. Perhaps thats why all his best matches happen in friendlies when hard tackles aren't really allowed. I seem to remember he scored twice for Stoke against ManUre in a friendly.

15 games or something like the season before and about eight goals, yes he is rubbish!!! Never given a proper run in the team and i was disappointed to see him not given a chance last season, always remember last season away at huddersfield 2-0 down all you could hear was " for he's a jolly goodfellow" and tins finally bought him on and we went on and drew 2-2. Was quality to see him come on and play so well, thought he had earn't his chance then but obvisouly not. But never mind that was then and this is now!

Guest C.T.I.D
He is a rubbish player, I am happy he went. He was given plenty of oppourtunitys and always played rubbish.

he will play well i believe till Heywood clatters into him dance.gif

Archived