IGNORED

Bournemouth Tickets

Stedge

Is it possible to buy tickets for this game over the phone tomorrow and show the voucher required when picking the tickets up, or do i have to go down to the club in person to get one?

If it's the latter could someone please tell me when the shop is open.

Thanks. rolleyes.gif

Yes you should be able to get them over the phone. Ive never had to go down with vouchers before always rung up and got my tickets. They ask for your name and address anyway and they can tell if your a season ticket holder or not.

Apparently Bournemouth have a 4th side on their ground for this season and we will be the first ones to sit in it - exciting!

Hopefully they have planned their car park exit strategy a little better - it took me an hour to get out of there last season!

Apparently Bournemouth have a 4th side on their ground for this season and we will be the first ones to sit in it - exciting!

Hopefully they have planned their car park exit strategy a little better - it took me an hour to get out of there last season!

4th side of the ground where did U read that gazareth? last I heard due to financial restrictions they were still unable to develop that side, with a hotel a more likely future option.

Archived