IGNORED

Beer Tonight

Guest DrFaustus
Does anyone know where us city fans can get a beer before tonights derby game. Have we been given a pub to drink in or as it's a "friendly" can we go into any pub around the minimal ground?

Most will be closed near the ground in any case.

Stay away from the bottom of Gloucester Road

Does anyone know where us city fans can get a beer before tonights derby game. Have we been given a pub to drink in or as it's a "friendly" can we go into any pub around the minimal ground?

The landlord of the Beehive has said he will be opening unless otherwised advised. The pub was open when they played swansea whilst all of glos rd was shut. You only get a few sags in there as well, so thats a bonus.

Guest UWE_GAS
The landlord of the Beehive has said he will be opening unless otherwised advised. The pub was open when they played swansea whilst all of glos rd was shut. You only get a few sags in there as well, so thats a bonus.

Probably not so if most of the other places are shut! I will be having a little something afterwards at home, methinks.

Let's hope tonight's game is a great advert for Bristol footy and not for the aggro. Any of the latter will surely occur off the pitch rather than on - we've no more interest in having players crocked just before the season than you have.

Best of luck to you, but I'm hoping for (rather than expecting) a modest turnover: 2-1 to the Gas!

I'm no expert but i think parkway is a long way from the mem

Parkway is a fairly long way (about 10 minute drive) - if you leave Parkway by the main entrance to the car park though (left at the roundabout), the 73 bus goes along that road and goes to the memorial ground.

Archived