IGNORED

World/match Live/world Extra?

tux1982

Guest REDCIDERARMY

For just commentary sign up to bcfc world its 1.99 then go to audio commentry it should be on there,I have just signed up for the lot 3.99 thats every hinf interviews etc ,had it last year it is worth it also highlights of every game.

Just signed up as well for the £1.99 deal, but if you do not cancel before the 5th August then you well be charged for the full year.

But doing some thing that I never normally do and reading the T&C's may have been worth while

"If you cancel within a period of 8 working days, starting on the day you are first entitled to access the Services (ie the day you first received access to the World subscription product - not subsequent subscription periods) you will receive a refund of the amount you have paid for the Services. Refunds will only be made to the debit/credit card originally used for payment."

which means if I'm not satisfied with the service and cancell in the next few days you get a refund. Hmmm!!!!!

Guest marcclifton

this is the worsts commitory i have every heard, its very difficult to listen to. You can really understand to much of what there saying.

Archived