IGNORED

Goal

Glastonbury Red

Guest Champagne Football

Blah blah tssssshhhh tssssh..... Walker down injured...... tssssh blah blah... Referee waves play on...... tssssshhhh tshhh blah blah..... GRANT SMITH FROM ALL OF 20 YARDS! <HUGE ROAR> YEAAAAAAHHHH!!!! tssssshh tsssh blah blah.... End Transmission.

Blah blah tssssshhhh tssssh..... Walker down injured...... tssssh blah blah... Referee waves play on...... tssssshhhh tshhh blah blah..... GRANT SMITH FROM ALL OF 20 YARDS! <HUGE ROAR> YEAAAAAAHHHH!!!! tssssshh tsssh blah blah.... End Transmission.

Wahay!!!

Well said. What a great post!

city.gif

Guest Champagne Football

tsssshhh blah blah....AND CITY HAVE DONE IT!....tssssh blah blah.... THEY HAVE COME OUT OF THE TITANIC BATTLE VICTORIOUS...tsssh..blah..blah...ROVERS FEEL AGGRIEVED AND FIRE OBJECTS AT CITYS STOPPER.....tssssh..blah...blah.....BRISTOL'S HEROINS PARADE THE PITCH IN A SHOW OF THEIR HUGE SUPERIORITY AS 2000 CITY FANS GLOAT AT THEIR DEJECTED COUNTERPARTS..... tsssssh.... blah blah...............TINMAN'S CIDER ARMY.......TINMAN'S CIDER ARMY......End Transmission.

Well that is what I could make out at the final whistle.

Will the Gas ever touch us again?

Swings and Roundabouts, that's football.

They was gap between clubs before and then Rovers came back... May seem unlikely now but I'm sure you'll be meeting again in the league one day.

Why don't they say swings roundabouts and slides. I like slides farmer.gif

Archived