IGNORED

Full Time 1:0

Crackers Corner

I'm telling you... you're not wrong!

I've been on my summer holidays since freakin' Easter! It's too long.

I am working though wink.gif

Glad to hear it Rich we don't like the tax dodging students. Ive had it with students theyre always after my money in the bank. I just tell them to go get a job! biggrin.gif

RitchTGFSC... We are the Mihgty Glamour Boys that are Bristol City FC and one nil will do me fine against any team

... what say you?

Yeah I second that except why do we always sit back on a 1 nil lead when weve looked comfortable for the majority of the game. Some things never change. doh.gif

Guest Ben Wah Balls
Ben....don't take this the wrong way....a simple answer will do...Why do you spend sooooo much time on the City Fans Forum site ?? I just can't understand it ! Why don't you spend your time chatting with you 'mates' on your own site ??

I don't spend that long on here normally, just read a couple of the topics generally the ones involving us, or new signings, won't post much once the season starts, a lot of my family used to live near Bristol, (Easter Compton) so I consider you big rivals especially being in the same division, though not as big as Oxford.

RitchTGFSC... We are the Mihgty Glamour Boys that are Bristol City FC and one nil will do me fine against any team

... what say you?

I say I was only backing a fellow STFC fan there, however in regards to your result well I'd be happy but more concerned about the season. It really is just a friendly.

However for the last year I've read SO many "Rovers mean nothing to us now"-esque posts and I think it was good for you lot to see so many posters show up on here during the match.

Says alot. You can be 3 divisions above Rovers but people will still care aka still fear losing to the enemy!

But in fairness City Rocker we are the tiny Swindon Town and you are the MIGHTY Bristol City!

I expect nothing less!

innocent.gif

Good point Rich, I'd completely forgotten what a colossal beast of a club we really are, particularly when compared to your amoeba-like outfit. Thanks for reminding me. I'm just off to bask in our vast and indeed mind-boggling immensity for a while rolleyes.gif

PS. Your message board is broken, this is why we set up a new one.

Thats because there was combined load of about 1'500 users online last night.

Something your's will never see, given you rarely get that at a home attendence.

Anyway, why do you just go off to your board then?

I say I was only backing a fellow STFC fan there, however in regards to your result well I'd be happy but more concerned about the season. It really is just a friendly.

However for the last year I've read SO many "Rovers mean nothing to us now"-esque posts and I think it was good for you lot to see so many posters show up on here during the match.

Says alot. You can be 3 divisions above Rovers but people will still care aka still fear losing to the enemy!

Hey the world would not stop spinning for me if we lost to the gas....... rofl2br.gif

Now then pre-season or season.......... 1-0 to the side that you support means a win.

The thing is for me ...... the Gas could be three divisions above us

(unlikely I know, at present) but Bristol City FC would still be the be the Mighty Glamour Boys and the only team in Bristol........

Worry about not winning....... well you really can't win them all can you, anyway it would be pointless and a bore to always win...... nice but still a bore?

Archived