IGNORED

Heads

openEnd

In case you were wondering. The trouble was 100% fault of City fans, no Gas involvement at all.

Shame on those city fans for throwing missiles at their own keeper. blink.gif

God I hope the referee pencilled that little detail into his report.

When will these turds wake up to what goes on regularly at the 'family' club?

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=28485

Guest mesa boogie

Yes Rovers 'supporters' (if you can call them that) were involved but I think it's also safe to say so were a few of your 'supporters' were too.

These people don't go for the football but for a scuff, it's the usual suspects and I can probably name our 'supporters' that were involved off the top of my head, I'm sure you guys can do the same. Bang the prats up.

anyway why would city fans throw things at their keeper?

They wouldn't obviously. And as we now know it won't have been sagheads, they're a respectable family club you know?

So who could be responsible? Cardiff? Swansea? I'm sure the Evil Post will provide the 'truth' tomorrow.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Clubs like rovers should be forced to play games behind closed doors.

They are a blight to the real fans of the game.

So who was throwing missiles at Phillips, I seem to remember there is a bit of previous for this.

Missiles (plural) were thrown as Phillips from the Blackthorn end according to the commentary.

Previous? yes, cigarette lighters, and suspended punishment I seem to recall.

Yes Rovers 'supporters' (if you can call them that) were involved but I think it's also safe to say so were a few of your 'supporters' were too.

These people don't go for the football but for a scuff, it's the usual suspects and I can probably name our 'supporters' that were involved off the top of my head, I'm sure you guys can do the same. Bang the prats up.

if you know any of them then thaey should be named and shamed .

that goes for both supporters.

Missiles (plural) were thrown as Phillips from the Blackthorn end according to the commentary.

Previous? yes, cigarette lighters, and suspended punishment I seem to recall.

That was the rovers end obviously... how were city fans involved in this then!?

Guest MrsWilksi

the gas are arguing with me that black is white

its all citys fault and there was nothing thwon at phillips..

according to them.

Arrest the commentator, For perjury or perhaps it was him throwing the missiles, Arrest him anyway.

I'm not 100% certain who said it (the audio quality was dreadful) and there were two commentators, but Steve Lansdown was co-commentating. chant6ez.gif

I guess he obviously imagined it. I mean the blackthorn end and missile throwing, at the family club? It simply wouldn't happen, we all know that. biggrin.gif

How silly of me to assume that your reply (whilst quoting me) was a direct response to my post.

doh.gif

The quote was because I was responding to Messa Boogie's point, using the fact that you mentioned the Blackthorne end. Nobody called you silly....

And seriously... They could commit you for self harm with the head slaps!.... razz.gif

Archived