IGNORED

Shoot To Kill

The Batman

is it good or bad??  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Too contenious an issue to sum up by 'great idea' or 'bad idea' i feel.

If you have a suspected suicide bomber running toward a crowd of people what else is there to do but shoot to kill. Of course the question is how many times of getting it wrong can be 'tolerated'?

I genuinely have no idea what i think on this issue, i can see both sides to the argument - if a suspect is challenged and continues to run, in our current climate, depressing as it is, i see little other option than to shoot to kill. However the shoot to kill policy does not act as a deterrant and, as we have already seen, tragic loss of innocent life can occur.

I didnt vote.

Guest MaloneFM

No death penalty unless you are a tooled up copper.

That Brazillian bloke was on his face, on the deck, with an open coat, and they still stick six bullets into his back.

An official shoot to kill policy is too risky.

Wouldn't call it a "great idea" although it is the option I chose, as it's something that must be done. Chances cannot be taken and shooting anywhere else other than the head, or with other weapons such as stun guns (west midland police banghead.gif ) as these may still allow a bomb to be set off. Sad but true.

Guest BristolRed

Evidence my ass, this is a complete load of crap to make the British police look bad.

I'm glad they shot him, even though he's innocent, I'm glad we have a shoot to kill policy

Archived