IGNORED

Brian Tinnion

wurzel920

Is it me or does every player that when a player joins us he always states that it was our manager enthusiasm that sold him the club. Just saw it from partridges interveiw and it made me think I'm sure ive heard it before from several of our new sighnings. Can never remeber anybody saying that about any of our former managers.

Yes, it's the Tinnion factor. Whatever he is or isn't, he is genuinely passionate and enthuastic about the club.

I had a chat with him after the last home game, until then I had mixed feelings about his appointment as manager. I wanted him to do well but unsure if he had the experience or ability. After talking to him I was so impressed by his attitude and honesty. I hadn't met him before and he totally convinced me he has what it takes. I like to think I'm a pretty good judge of character. I got the impression that he is firm but fair, you get a second chance but not a third. Sounds good to me.

If he speaks to players , who he is trying to impress then they can't help but want to play for him. It's all in the eyes! biggrin.gif

Is it me or does every player that when a player joins us he always states that it was our manager enthusiasm that sold him the club. Just saw it from partridges interveiw and it made me think I'm sure ive heard it before from several of our new sighnings. Can never remeber anybody saying that about any of our former managers.

Not sure how many players sign for the club & say anything dodgy about the manager they are about to play for.

"Nice Stadium - Manager & Chairman sold the club to me - Great fans - team should be in the Championship - etc etc"

Then they move on & say the same about the next club.

And we think fans are fickle.

Lets hope BT's enthusiasm, is not just his only tool in his bag.

I know he did a good job attarcting certain players when they looked to sign before he was manager ( Miller was key example )

Selling the club is a key attribute.

BT is the team Manager & it's the key tactical & motivational skills that will be on trial come 6th Aug.

Archived