IGNORED

Top Goalscorer

city red ed

who will be top goalscorer?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm Going For Dave Cotterill, although the strikeforce seems to strong i feel each striker will get their fair share maybe say 16 goals each but i can see cotterill becoming very dangerous cutting in from the wing.

Yea, aslong as cotteril starts being more selfish then i can see him getting plenty this season. However after seeing him at the Huddersfield game he needs to look up and take a few more shots at goal, he looks to find stewart to often.

Guest hairyshamrock

Got to admit that i feel Brooker is probably the best signing Tinnion will ever make. He will score more goals than a lot will expect and i feel finish as our highest goal scorer.

Got to admit that i feel Brooker is probably the best signing Tinnion will ever make.  He will score more goals than a lot will expect and i feel finish as our highest goal scorer.

Spot on there Brooker is a goal scorer as well as a target man.I

pray than when Stewart comes back we have SB MS AND MB all in the starting

line up,You just don't leave players of there calibre on the bench Bridges

looked a class act on sat and if we play him well hes fit hill gain match fitness and

confidence,Then it'l be him or Brooker.OH I WISH I WAS GAFFER!!

Archived