IGNORED

Champions Already? You're Having A Laugh!

SimplyRed

To mis-quote bros (  farmer.gif ) We owe them nothing........ nothing at all.

You Girls are too kind smile.gif

Bros give me Wet Wet Wet any day biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see the local derby on sky. At least they've picked a decent live game. Shame they didn't put so much thought into the Colchester game. No disrespect to Colchester. city.gif

Wishing I was lucky Dorset biggrin.gif

You will meet a tall dark handsome man Robins72

And he will sweep you off your feet .......... and in 20years he will transform into your husband....... bless him smile.gif

You said he gets the season tickets for BCFC ...... how much more luck do you want w00t.gif

Now if you offered me a girlfriend 20 years ago that would purchase season tickets for BCFC .......my life might have turned out totally different crying.gifbiggrin.gif

You will meet a tall dark handsome man Robins72

And he will sweep you off your feet .......... and in 20years he will transform into your husband....... bless him smile.gif

You said he gets the season tickets for BCFC ...... how much more luck do you want  w00t.gif

Now if you offered me a girlfriend 20 years ago that would purchase season tickets for BCFC .......my life might have turned out totally different  crying.gif    biggrin.gif

Yeah his mates say that I'm their dream wife/ girlfriend cos I'm a bigger fan than my husband. biggrin.gif

See he was just a lucky guy he could have ended up an Exeter City fan and look what happened to them biggrin.gif

Luckily it didn't end in tears only a broken toe after kicking a door after our play-off fonal defeat. I keep telling him "It will get better promise". How foolish I was. But you never know the tide may be beginning to turn now. Lets hope so hes only got his big toes left biggrin.gif

Guest Dorset Red
Sorry....... we signed the better players that they once had?

Not quite.

Smith, we had him for two years and he was OK for half a season. We'll wait and see how he develops shall we?

As for Heywood... a reasonable "hoofer" and fairly good at winning the ball in the air but, all things considered... no loss at all.

Guest C.T.I.D
Not quite.

Smith, we had him for two years and he was OK for half a season. We'll wait and see how he develops shall we?

As for Heywood... a reasonable "hoofer" and fairly good at winning the ball in the air but, all things considered... no loss at all.

you idiot.......he's more than a hoofer,don't you read match reports disapointed2se.gif

exceptional at winning the ball in the air and smith appears to have begun where he left off dance.gif

all things considered... your loss,as shows in pre-season with your defensive record against non-league teams..........leaks like a sieve whereas ours hasn't while heywood has played

thanks to mr heywood dance.gif

Archived