IGNORED

Tinion Knows The Front Two For Doncaster

city1uk

Spoke to Brian at the open day and asked him if he had already chosen the front two for Doncaster.

He said he had made the choice but would not be announcing until later in the week.

I have a feeling now that Brooker will be chosen (for strength) with Bridges/Stewart for the other place.

What's the feeling out there? If it is Brooker who do you think will get the nod for the other place?

I think that its gotta be Bridges and Brooker. Bridges has to start IMO. He was superb yesterday, a clear cut above the rest in talent - felt pretty star struck seeing him to be honest!

As for Brooker, not his day yesterday but the feeling is he's playing very well. Marcus was good yesterday but nothing special. I feel that this season he will be more of a super sub...

I think that its gotta be Bridges and Brooker. Bridges has to start IMO. He was superb yesterday, a clear cut above the rest in talent - felt pretty star struck seeing him to be honest!

As for Brooker, not his day yesterday but the feeling is he's playing very well. Marcus was good yesterday but nothing special. I feel that this season he will be more of a super sub...

"nothing special" oh come on give him a chance whistling.gif

---------------------Phillips-----------------------

----------------------------------------------------

Carey-------Heywood----Keogh-----Woodman

-----------------------------------------------------

Cotterill-----Wilkshire-----Russell-----G.Smith

----------------Bridges--Stewart----------------

---------------------Phillips-----------------------

----------------------------------------------------

Carey-------Heywood----Keogh-----Woodman

Cotterill-----Wilkshire-----Russell-----G.Smith

----------------Bridges--Stewart----------------

Are you presuming Goldbourne, Skuse, Partridge are injured?

Guest Champagne Football
Are you presuming Goldbourne, Skuse, Partridge are injured?

No, he is obviously presuming Partridge won't play because he hasn't even pulled on a red shirt. Presuming Woodman's form has done enough to earn his first team place, as well as Goldbourne will have only just got over his injury. Wilkshire scored a hat-trick yesterday and Russell has been immense, so sorry Skuse, but there is not enough room for you.

From what I heard from him at the Q&A Session, he was hinting very strongly that Stewart & Bridges will start, which I would go along with happily after the Exeter game - I mean Gilespie hasn't got as much match practice & Brian said he wouldn't be first choice, and Brooks was awful yesterday.

Stewart a super sub!  doh.gif

come on, he'll start. He's our best attacker by far

On paper, maybe but not from his pre-season performances. The two guys that have shown the best form over pre-season should start. And those two guys are Brooker and Bridges.

It is not like I would be disappointed seeing him start, I'd be more than happy with any combination but at the moment, on current form I feel it has to be Bridges and Brooker.

As I said, whatever combination of those 3 has to be one of if not the best striking line-up in our division.

It's a nice problem for Tins to have I am sure.

From what I heard from him at the Q&A Session, he was hinting very strongly that Stewart & Bridges will start

To be honest, I have no idea where you got that from! having listened to the full session... perhaps you read something I never?..

I reckon it'll be Bridges and Brooker. I think Stewart won't start becasue he is the most recently injured of the three. I certainly don't think it'll stay like that during the season though!

I would certainly be happy to see Bridges and Stewart out there. I haven't attended any pre-season games but freinds have and say it has to be Stewart and Bridges. Newspaper reports say so as well....in so many words.

MM

Archived