IGNORED

A Bizarre Text Service Predicts....

Atticus

There is this bizarre AQA (all questions answered) text number that will give you an answer to EVERY question you ask, so I asked "Is Bristol City the best Club in the world and will they get promoted?"

This was the answer

"Unfortunatly Bristol City are not the best club in the world, they are second to Charlton Athletic, Bristol City should get promoted this season"

So there you have it, the text message gods have spoke, this is our year.

Guest Mrs Cityboy
There is this bizarre AQA (all questions answered) text number that will give you an answer to EVERY question you ask, so I asked "Is Bristol City the best Club in the world and will they get promoted?"

This was the answer

"Unfortunatly Bristol City are not the best club in the world, they are second to Charlton Athletic, Bristol City should get promoted this season"

So there you have it, the text message gods have spoke, this is our year.

What is the text number?

I have some questions that need answering........... ph34r.gif

Guest Mrs Cityboy
Possibly ph34r.gif

Ive found my picture on the main photos!!!

5th photo, on the left, behind the nerd in the glasses!!!

You can see my blond hair and an eye!!! chant6ez.gif

that is not alot, I'm on contract so don't care because i wont get the bill for a month, I admit i went a bit crazy texting questions tonight, its just so funny. They will answer ANY question, and reply within 3 minutes, and are very accurate.

Guest Mrs Cityboy
that is not alot, I'm on contract so don't care because i wont get the bill for a month, I admit i went a bit crazy texting questions tonight, its just so funny. They will answer ANY question, and reply within 3 minutes, and are very accurate.

What were the other questions you asked?

Any on love? wub.gif

whistling.gif

Guest Mrs Cityboy
Well funnily enough one was on love.

The other 30+ was on stuff i aint going to say.

Mmmmmmmm........

Should I start running the choices in my life via a text message service?

dunno.gif

AQA to me on 30 May as I was stuck for info:

"The recommended tyre pressure for a 93 Toyota Corolla 1.6 is 32psi front and 38 back, or 38 front and back for loaded/speed"

AQA 12th January 2005:

"Your cousin's child is your first couson once removed. You are the child's first cousin once removed also"

I also once asked it just how many street lights there were in Britain. They couldnt be exact.. but the approximate value was amazing!!

Archived