IGNORED

City In Byron Bay

brisbanecity

Was at a rock festival in Byron Bay in New South Wales last weekend with my city shirt being proudly worn.

Half way through Bloc Party a bloke comes up to me and he turned out to be a City fan living in Sydney.

Is quite a rare occasion to bump into a fellow fan over here. Is only the 3rd time in 20 odd years i have come accross another in Oz.

Cummon u Reds. city.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

Guest queenslander

We're a rare breed over here, but you're not alone. At least there's 2 of us that live in Brisbane!

Going to Bristol in September, and taking my son (1st ever time to the UK). The only home match whilst we're there is against Colchester. Really looking forward to seeing the City play again. This is the year that we finally get promoted.

As an aside, are you going to see the Qld Roar in the A-League?

I got some family in Adelaide to, there kinda city fans, on the strength that the rest of the family over here are!!!

In fact my cousin used to play for the Adelaide Blue Eagles for a few years....that would be my Ozzy side!

Go Eagles! dance.gif

We're a rare breed over here, but you're not alone. At least there's 2 of us that live in Brisbane!

Going to Bristol in September, and taking my son (1st ever time to the UK). The only home match whilst we're there is against Colchester. Really looking forward to seeing the City play again. This is the year that we finally get promoted.

Sorry to tell you this mate, but this is a very good chance, this match will be postponed due to international call ups banghead.gif

Sorry to tell you this mate, but this is a very good chance, this match will be postponed due to international call ups  banghead.gif

Isn't it on sky?

Be intresting to see what the club do, also given the £5 vouchers they dished out in Gatepost

No vouchers in my Gatepost  ranting.gif

Anyone else missing vouchers ??

They were in a seperate envelope inside the one that Gatepost was delivered in. Very easy to miss, I didn't see mine at all until the girlfriend opened up hers and they fell out. Made me go back and check mine...

It's great seeing City fans so far away! I was travelling up the east coast last september/october. whilst sunbathing in Airlie Beach had a lad in a city shirt walk past! ~Scary thing is...........I've seen him since! He sits two rows behind me in the atyeo and has done for the past 3 seasons! never seen him before!

byron bay - love it! possible the finest place on the planet!

Was at a rock festival in Byron Bay in New South Wales last weekend with my city shirt being proudly worn.

Half way through Bloc Party a bloke comes up to me and he turned out to be a City fan living in Sydney.

Is quite a rare occasion to bump into a fellow fan over here. Is only the 3rd time in 20 odd years i have come accross another in Oz.

Cummon u Reds.    city.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif

I will be travelling around the world between September and March and will be proudly sporting a City top as often as possible.

I should be in Byron Bay in December so I will make sure I am wearing it there!!!

Unfortunately, it means I will miss most of this season but I will be down the Gate on Saturday for the first game of the season. I get back to Bristol on the day we play Forest at home.... what are my chances of getting tickets for that one (or even being awake after a 12hour flight from San Francisco)?!?!?

I am hoping the league will be all sown up by then praying smiley.gif or that Forest will be "doing a Wednesday" and will be languishing at about 17th in the league!!!

PS... How easy is it to catch English footie over in Oz on TV, what with the time difference etc??? englandsmile4wf.gif

I will be travelling around the world between September and March and will be proudly sporting a City top as often as possible.

I should be in Byron Bay in December so I will make sure I am wearing it there!!!

Unfortunately, it means I will miss most of this season but I will be down the Gate on Saturday for the first game of the season.  I get back to Bristol on the day we play Forest at home.... what are my chances of getting tickets for that one (or even being awake after a 12hour flight from San Francisco)?!?!?

I am hoping the league will be all sown up by then  praying smiley.gif or that Forest will be "doing a Wednesday" and will be languishing at about 17th in the league!!!

PS... How easy is it to catch English footie over in Oz on TV, what with the time difference etc???    englandsmile4wf.gif

we get the prem but that is all, otherwise rely on the net.

yeah was planning on seeing some roar game this season.

They r my fave brisbane team,even before they went into the a league

Guest eagleboy

i live in adelaide and i am city through and through!! unfortunatly only the web and family are the only way i can keep up 2 date with my beloved reds!

i have seen a few bcfc supporters here from time to time, most of them being travellers..

Archived