IGNORED

5 Days To Go!

the_real_city

Only another 5 days to the big KO.

Unfortunately i go on holiday on Aug 6th from Bristol Airport but I arrive in Magaluf in time to watch gillette soccer saturday and see how my team is doing.

What are your thoughts on the season ahead? Can you go up, will you go up?

Cardiff a tricky start with an away game at portman road and then home to leeds.

We also play Watford on the friday on Sky so i'll be watching.

In our first 3 games i can see us getting a hard earned draw against Ipswich, a draw against Leeds and a win against Watford.

I would be very happy if this was the case.

How do you think you will do over the first 3 games?

I would be happy with 4 points from the first 3 games, a draw at Bournemouth/Huddersfield, a loss at Bouremouth/Huddersfield & a win against Doncaster. 2 of some of the hardest away games of the season are in the first 3 games...poo

Guest I bleed red 'n' white
I would be happy with 4 points from the first 3 games, a draw at Bournemouth/Huddersfield, a loss at Bouremouth/Huddersfield & a win against Doncaster. 2 of some of the hardest away games of the season are in the first 3 games...poo

na, bornmuff are rubbish they lost elliot and connor

we'l get 7 points from 3 games

3-0 donny

2-1 b'muff

2-2 hudds

No disrespect to any of the teams mention, but I would be far from happy.

I'm lookinf forward to it, but dissapointed that I'll miss 4 games that I should see.

I'll miss the first three home games, because I still live in Dorset, but I'll also miss the Bournemouth game because I'm working, and due to my move back to Bristol in a months time, I won't be able to afford to take the day off.

Hopefully the lads will do the business anyway!

Huddersfield & Bournemouth away are hardly going to be easy for anyone... chant6ez.gif

Bournemouth won't be half as good as last year, they simply haven't replaced what they've lost over the summer. I would be bitterly disapointed not to grab 3 points there disapointed2se.gif

Our average last season was over 13,000 and we struggled for the majority of it.

We had 6000 turn up for an open day and near enough 9000 for the West Brom friendly.

I'm sure our average will be higher than 13,000 with the excitement of Koumas and the other new signings. I think alot hinges on the Leeds home game on the tuesday night. we couldn't ask for a better first home game and there should be atleast 18,000 there. If we play well and win, alot of people will return and feel optimistic for the season.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

18,000 yeah ok fella you keep dreaming eh!

Just think, now the Sham has sold the ground and knows he doesnt have to build a new one, he'll be gone soon.

Archived