IGNORED

Murray Or Cotterill For Saturday ?

I have a 1 pint bet with Swindlered on who's going to start on the right wing Saturday ??

I have gone for Super Scott - based on his experience, not to bad a pre season and we all know what he 'can' do. Swindlered's insists its going to be Cotterill.

So what do other people think ?? Murray or Cotterill and why !??

Cotterill, lined up against Exeter, so for me it was an indication that he'd be starting (That and the fact he was brought off at the 60 minute stage)

For my money the biggest decision is who BT is going to play in the centre midfield roles. You'd think Wilkshire has done enough after his hat-trick, but with whom? Skuse, Russell, Brown, Orr?!

Cotterill, lined up against Exeter, so for me it was an indication that he'd be starting (That and the fact he was brought off at the 60 minute stage)

For my money the biggest decision is who BT is going to play in the centre midfield roles. You'd think Wilkshire has done enough after his hat-trick, but with whom? Skuse, Russell, Brown, Orr?!

Didnt Russell start against Exeter? That may also be a sign he may start. Whether or not he is fit enough seeing he has been injured most of pre-season is another thing.

Guest benny

Got to be Cotterill , young , quick , he is big future prospect

murray should not even be on bench ...... no more living on

succesful past seasons . Fair enough if cotterill gets injured

and murray ends up coming on and produces the skill from

2/3 years ago but i can't see that happening city.gif

I have a 1 pint bet with Swindlered on who's going to start on the right wing Saturday ??

I have gone for Super Scott - based on his experience, not to bad a pre season and we all know what he 'can' do. Swindlered's insists its going to be Cotterill.

It has to be Cotterill, because Murray is well past his best and I say give youth a chance! farmer.gif

i would like to see murray start then see cotts come on when donny

tire as his pace would kill them off late on in the 2nd half smile.gif

Cotterill. Haven't seen any pre-season games but all the reviews point to Dave Cotterill having been sparkling. Young, skilful and without fear as opposed to Murray who is old, cannot dribble and last season played as if he had the world on his shoulders. That said I hope Murray can rekindle some of his best form this season.

Archived