IGNORED

Day Off

TheOne

Got a day off today so I signed back up for Bristol City World again, I did have it before when they were doing the 6 months special offer but I thought there wasn't much there for your money.

After signing back up again today, well how things have changed, much improved and I like the wide selection of clips that are up for viewing.

I've been watching the Great Escape in 77 when City and Coventry had to get at least a point to stay up and also that 4-5 game against Mansfield, that game still sends goose pimples down my spine.

I felt sorry in a way for the guy right at the end, who just collapsed in one big heap when the final whistle went biggrin.gif ( Great stuff! ).

englandsmile4wf.gif

Only downside is maybe the quality, with todays ISP speeds you'd of thought they could have made a better quality footage for the highlights, granted alot of people are stil on low ADSL, Dial up or WHY but the site caters for that, just the high bandwidth clips seem very pixelatted and hard to view in Full Sceen Mode.

But apart from that it's all good.

Any thughts to add for people who've signed up...?

I asked Adam about this at the last FCF record and he mentioned that possible 500kbps streams are on the way. Fingers crossed...our 8MB direct lan link would not break sweat devil.gif

Archived