IGNORED

Online City Shop

Crackers Corner

just been browsing the online shop for baby stuff (due sept) is it me or is the online shop very poor, i know there is more choice down the AG store but how can city expect people from outside bristol e.g USA etc to buy anything when most the lines are missing, take the baby section for example is empty apart from a gift voucher, the kids section is showing clothes upto adult sizes (only 2 items are kids only) the training wear page consists of a tshirt!! sorry if anyone else has covered this but when the club are losing x amount of money a year this seems criminal to me. ranting.gif

edit: the home kit page is shirt only?? no socks or shorts, perhaps the comercial director

will look at this post and give an explanation?

I noticed this too - I live away from Bristol so cant get the the normal shop to buy my shirts etc. The selection of stuff in there is poor and also the items seem mixed up and in the wrong catagories - ie adult training tops and casual wear are in the kids sections. Also I noticed that the selection of stuff for ladies was very poor too!!!

Apart from the actual selection of products, the service was quick - I ordered my shirt on Friday night and it turned up recorded delivery this morning - so that side of the shop is ok!

But I agree with Mattster - the poor selection and the mix up in the catergories could be loosing the club money!

just been browsing the online shop for baby stuff (due sept) is it me or is the online shop very poor, i know there is more choice down the AG store but how can city expect people from outside bristol e.g USA etc to buy anything when most the lines are missing, take the baby section for example is empty apart from a gift voucher, the kids section is showing clothes upto adult sizes (only 2 items are kids only) the training wear page consists of a tshirt!! sorry if anyone else has covered this but when the club are losing x amount of money a year this seems criminal to me.  ranting.gif

edit: the home kit page is shirt only?? no socks or shorts, perhaps the comercial director

will look at this post and give an explanation?

My mate's in the USA (Atlanta & Tampa) got me to buy their shirts from the shop for them then post (posting by the club shop would have cost £25) the items to them which cost me £5 each pkg.

Looks to me like they are either out of stock at the moment or that updating the online shop is on hold till the new geezer comes in. Either way, a key period when fans would be up for buying merchandise is not being exploited and money being lost.

Looks to me like they are either out of stock at the moment or that updating the online shop is on hold till the new geezer comes in. Either way, a key period when fans would be up for buying merchandise is not being exploited and money being lost.

i have to agree i have put on hold buying shirt , so i can order more stuff all at once

I think i read a story on the main site a couple of days ago saying the

merchandise was delayed, because of the egyptian bomb and that the

merchandise is being held longer at customs than normal.

I'm sure i wasn't dreaming this.

I think i read a story on the main site a couple of days ago saying the

merchandise was delayed, because of the egyptian bomb and that the

merchandise is being held longer at customs than normal.

I'm sure i wasn't dreaming this.

Spot on TBD but think that was the Champagne Gold away shirts. Tried to get a car kit for my car but they wont be in until the end of next week. sad.gif

Archived