IGNORED

Got To Be Honest.....

Dolman Block B

I cant belive how much I'm up for this sat! The hype is more than any season i can remember (apart from promotion, to now what is the prem) Surley no more negitive posts from tonight, this is our season, we want it big time, and deserve it,roll on sat my red beautys!!!! chant6ez.gif  chant6ez.gif  chant6ez.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! NO MORE negativeness . Roll On saturday lets give it our best shot englandsmile4wf.gif

I cant belive how much I'm up for this sat! The hype is more than any season i can remember (apart from promotion, to now what is the prem) Surley no more negitive posts from tonight, this is our season, we want it big time, and deserve it,roll on sat my red beautys!!!! chant6ez.gif  chant6ez.gif  chant6ez.gif

I am excited, and cautiously optimistic! The first few games will hold the key. But I want to have a look at our defense first before I get carried away!

wink.gif

I have always expected , but never predicted Bcfc promotion,

This year we have a good mix of youth , experience, and desire to win. We will be promoted, from where , i fear to predict, but messr's Hill, Coles, and Docherty will play us the following season, not withstanding their clubs relegation.

Golbourne, Skuse, Brown, Gillespie, and Cotterill are all class acts and thats half a team. Please Tins, let that group grow together. Heywood, Keogh, Partridge, Smith Brooker, Wilkshire and Bridges, theres another half a team.

These 12 players are all 26 and younger, a good basis for the squad when promoted.

I am sure management has this nucleus in mind for the coming years, and i'me enthusiastic about the results. I further hope that promotion will hold these younger players in the fold. Once the taste of success is with them, they will grow another leg.

I can't wait for Saturday because Marcus Stewart is back at last, he's brought his mate Michael Bridges and two of Swinedon's best players have joined us - outcome.........CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!

Starting countdown to Ben Wah Balls diving in to write (one-handed*) that both of those players are crap.

*The other hand is on his penis.

i have butterfly mate cant wait!!! i even prayed today and i don't normally do that!!!

i have butterfly mate cant wait!!! i even prayed today and i don't normally do that!!!

We're all excited matey, I just can't wait 'til Saturday. I haven't been this excited prior to the start of a league season since we were last in the top flight a quarter of a century ago !!!!!!!! city.gif

UP THE CITY

Archived