IGNORED

going to Be Hard-work

Club and Country

This is going to take some real advertising if the East End is too have the same numbers as there was on Saturday!

Reason being there was alot of time to plan

So, if anyone is going to Hartlepool (Hopefully i might) then is there any chance more flyers can be handed out *cough* PERCY AND TOMMY *cough* (only joking lads!)

Also, ringing up Radio Bristol, Evening post, Green un, www.bristolcitynet.co.uk, come on lads (and lasses)

Lets make this another succes!

:) EAST-EAST-EASTENDERS :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Guest two acres red

rickey the flyers that percy sending i will send to you on msn and then you can hand out to your school post a few by your home stick 1 on your dads car etc we should get a few in again.

i will hand out fliers at Hartlepool and if allowed put up posters, i have asked for permission to do this.

I will also hopefully do enough posters to cover every turnstile at the Gate and more for the Red and White bar and around the ground. to let people know on the day.

Mr Donnayly, gas8er said he will help me and Mr. Oppery, lilciderhed said he will hopefully help as well.

So hopefully word will be spread as much as possible, but one of the best methods is word of mouth so tell all your mates and persude them to go in and your mates to tell their mates and so on. Also say it loud so other people can hear you!!!

Guest two acres red

you can send one my way my e mail address is cider4life@hotmail.com

you can also pm pete ,wesco or tommy cidered to see what they think

sorry guys if you think I'm pileing to much pressure on you

Archived