IGNORED

Bournemouth Tickets

somered

Just phoned the ticket hotline to purchase my ticket for the Bournemouth game not only did I have to pay a pound booking fee but also had to pay a pound for postage!! are they being sent by registered post? I think not! Yet another way to screw some extra cash from fans who live outside of Bristol. ranting.gifranting.gifranting.gif

A few changes this season. Firstly I ordered my Bournemouth tickets last week. Then I had to take the vouchers down to the ground which I've never done before. Then I went to get a shirt on Sunday to be told that theres no discounts in the club shop this season for season ticket holders due to the free polo shirt(Which still hasn't arrived!).

Then when I went to get tickets for friends On Tuesday I had to pay full price and I'm sure last season I got a £1 off due to being a season ticket holder. Club are cetainly getting tight!

Just phoned the ticket hotline to purchase my ticket for the Bournemouth game not only did I have to pay a pound booking fee but also had to pay a pound for postage!! are they being sent by registered post? I think not! Yet another way to screw some extra cash from fans who live outside of Bristol. ranting.gif  ranting.gif  ranting.gif

Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it. they tried that to me for doncaster ,i asked to pick up an dthey still sent for free

but in fair ness £2 ain bad ie labour toy pull of and write address Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

city.gif The club is run by businessmen who will try to screw every penny out of us but they are treading on a very thin line because they may price the real fans out, unless they reward our loyalty in some way.

Ticket prices are not the highest in our division but if you add on booking fee and postage they become a lot more expensive.

Lets hope that loyalty is more important than money. nono.gif

city.gif The club is run by businessmen who will try to screw every penny out of us but they are treading on a very thin line because they may price the real fans out, unless they reward our loyalty in some way.

Ticket prices are not the highest in our division but if you add on booking fee and postage they become a lot more expensive.

Lets hope that loyalty is more important than money.  nono.gif

To be honest say 8 thousand were sent out at a cost of say £0.50 pence per ticket plus the hourly rate of the person packing them and the cost of running the net booking site its cheap and most likly they make aloss on it there not there to screw you just think about it a little

Archived