IGNORED

Footy Message Board

Guest norfykevBCFC

Guest norfykevBCFC

Hi Brizzle fans.

How do you think you'll do this season? I actually think that the only threat to us and QPR is now you. 5 wins on the bounce takes some doing, another 2 and you'll equal our record :D You were excellent at Home Park in the league earlier this season and I hope you're not as good when we play you there. Ashton Gate is very similar to Home Park and Loftus Road in that it's difficult place to come and get any points. I'm sure both teams will have very good support, we always have good away support and I'm looking forward to coming up there when we have a go at taking some points back with us to Plymouth.

Are you playing as well as your form suggests? We always have good battles (on the pitch I mean) with you and it's no coincidence that the only league game we've lost at home was to you. :D

Any comments from sensible Brizzle fans, which I'm sure you all are? I have to confess I posted this link on all second division sites but since then I've struck up some interesting chat with a few sets of fans and I'd like to think we could do the same. It's still nice to have sensible football chat with fans of opposition clubs but sadly I think it's a dying breed.

Didn't have to put BCFC in your username, we do allow Plymouth Fans :P

I think you may have a slight blip, but not enough to stop you going up, id love to go up with you, and would greatly prefer it if QPR dropped into the play offs rather than you, so let's hope it's them we catch! Just let us beat you at the theatre of dreams ASHTON GATE :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Guest norfykevBCFC

I didn't think you wouldn't allow me as a member for asecond, it's just that when I posted that link I joined 22 second Div clubs and most of them are with the premiertv company so I had to have a diff user name at each one!! :D

I'd quite like us two to go up as well but I have to be honest that I can't see QPR not being promoted, they were awesome when we played them there and played us off the park. We've had 8 wins and a draw since then though, but still it was very depressing, although a great day out. I've had some good banter on their site too, it's actually quite rewarding talking to fellow "fans" not the plonkers who normally answer posts from opposition fans...

Guest norfykevBCFC

Well, good result for both of us today, another win for you and you'll equal our 7 wins on the trot!! We're still pulling away though but you might catch QPR!! :D

I have a bet on with my college tutor who is a QPR fan that city get the title this season, so heres me hoping!

I seriously beleive that we have it all to play for at the moment and dont see you as being out of reach, all it takes is one or two blips and we could be only a few points away!

Id like to say good luck, but seeing as we are chasing the same target, I'm not going to! :P

Guest norfykevBCFC

Don't worry, we aint counting our chickens and if it's going to be a close one it may as well be with our geogrphically closest rovals, Brizzle Zitty. Bring it on as they say, but I'll wish you Good Luck.

Don't worry, we aint counting our chickens and if it's going to be a close one it may as well be with our geogrphically closest rovals, Brizzle Zitty.  Bring it on as they say, but I'll wish you Good Luck.
It aint over till the fat lady sings, but I reckon it'll be a West Country 1-2-3 from Div 2, Your lot as Champs the mighty Reds, and I think Swinden might turn over Hollowheads shower in the Play off final, they are sneaking up there too

I hope you're right mate, I hope you're right.  QPR seem to have a habit of just missing out over the past few seasons...
Many of you lot got a brain cell in all this, its like having 10 year old take over our site recently!!

Guest norfykevBCFC
its like having 10 year old take over our site recently!!
Er.. is that aimed at me? I don't know what makes you say that. I've been perfectly civil to everyone here, what did I say to make you say that? :rolleyes:

Nope, at some of your fellow Plymouth lot... the mental capacity of some of them is in some doubt. We have some valuable contributions from Gas, Baadiff, Swinden, Brentford & Hartlepool fans all the time, but the majority of your lot on here are just sooooo stupid. Crazy seeing I cant recall seeing any of you on ours before. Had many responses to you site, saw your contact with Wycombe.

Guest norfykevBCFC

Well we've had a lot more interest in our site recently, yes. And I'm glad you don't class me among the "prat fans" that all clubs have, including yours it has to be said.

Anyway, good day for you yesterday, eh? QPR and us lost? Can't comment on QPR but we were poor, first half especially and the best team won. The worst thing is that I know how well we can play because I watch them every week but thise who don't watch us often will judge us on last night's performance and last night we were ####.

Was a poor performance, couldnt see any sign of the free scoring team you have been, even if BHA did stop you playing pretty much.

Still not as bad as us after winning at Home Park, drawing at Wrexham, getting stuffed by Wycombe, I have never been so p*****d off as I was that night, we were utterly ######! ^_^

See Swinden are putting a run together, and Hartlepool too. QPR will feel the pressure more than you cos they were there last year, and blew it like us.. :D

Game on as they say.. :D

Archived