IGNORED

Hartlepool Ticket Sales

Leroyfromthestart

Without subscribing to the OFFICIAL website how else am I going to find out if there are any tickets left and if so at what cost?
You don't have to subscribe to the website, just need to register with user name and password.

The only thing that you need to subscribe to is the World Site.

Without subscribing to the OFFICIAL website how else am I going to find out if there are any tickets left and if so at what cost?
Register with the offical site and earn money for your club, it takes about 2 minutes.

Alternatively you could've rang up the ticketline.

Guest thePOOLSBAR

Only Sheff Wed , Barnsley and Oldham have so far brought more than 450 fans up here so if you can bring over that you'll have done well , although I must say that I thought you would have been one of the clubs to fill the whole end which only holds around 980 , I'm very surprised ,even without your current run ,that it doesn't look like you'll sell all your tickets , you can actually get here in under 4 hours !

KEEP THE FAITH.

Only Sheff Wed , Barnsley and Oldham have so far brought more than 450 fans up here so if you can bring over that you'll have done well , although I must say that I thought you would have been one of the clubs to fill the whole end which only holds around 980 , I'm very surprised ,even without your current run ,that it doesn't look like you'll sell all your tickets , you can actually get here in under 4 hours !

KEEP THE FAITH.

4 hours ? Not in my #### car mate !!!! :P

KEEP THE FAITH.

4 hours!!! Not unless you're flying....which some of the more cultured and good looking of this forum are B)

but I think we COULD have filled it had we a) been top two B) not had Colchester mid-week and the trip to Grimsby the following Saturday. Many people can't afford all three.

Archived