IGNORED

A Quick Point

ChubStixx

Just a quick point.

I think one of our main problems last season, was the chopping and changing of the first team, especially during the opening games.

Evidently we have a great bunch of players here and I feel we should stick with the same team as Saturday. There were a lot of postives to take from it and we can definitely build on that.

At times, we looked a different class. Tinnions assessment hit the nail on the head and i'm sure he'll sort it out.

Heres to our first away win. city.gif

Guest Champagne Football
Just a quick point.

I think one of our main problems last season, was the chopping and changing of the first team, especially during the opening games.

Evidently we have a great bunch of players here and I feel we should stick with the same team as Saturday. There were a lot of postives to take from it and we can definitely build on that.

At times, we looked a different class. Tinnions assessment hit the nail on the head and i'm sure he'll sort it out.

Heres to our first away win.  city.gif

I agree with you that we should not change the team much, but I disagreed with the team that started Vs. Doncaster. In my opinion, we need to field our strongest eleven (I believe that did not happen on Saturday) and stick with it fairly consistantly, Tins has to find his starting eleven soon though because it was evident those that played yesterday were only good enough for a point at home, which is not good enough.

Archived