IGNORED

Ignore User Function

elhombrecito

I've recently discovered the delights of this function. It's fantastic.

There was a user on here that I found highly annoying - for the sake of anonymity let's call her/him DMarie, no thats too obvious, lets call her/him DollyM - anyway, I added her/him to my ignore list and now I never have to read her/his posts again. Bliss.

I highly recommend this function. devil.gif

Guest C.T.I.D

There was a user on here that I found highly annoying - for the sake of anonymity let's call her/him DMarie, no thats too obvious, lets call her/him DollyM - anyway, I added her/him to my ignore list and now I never have to read her/his posts again. Bliss.

I highly recommend this function.  devil.gif

your loss....her vacant ramblings are quite amusing whistling.gif

TAXI...................TAXI blink.gif sorry dolly biggrin.gif

14.2 posts per day - can anyone have enough useful and constructive comment to fill that many...................................... no, I didn't think so.

You don't have to reply to them all! biggrin.gif

Saying that I've been on holiday this week so been on here more than usual thus bumping up my useless posts. Still i'm sure a few mugs will read them biggrin.gif if they don't i went get too het up about it Schutzhund crying.gif

Oh dear should i be saying this.... Dolly you seen a very friendly kind women but i do tend to agree your posts are pretty pointless well quite a few of them... I thought one of the forum rules was to not to allow people just to post to boost there ratings...

You joined in April and i have been on here nearly two years and you have made many more postings...

Maybe just tone it down a little smile.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Have some people not matured beyong petty playground nastyness?

Am I the only person that sees it like this?

To be fair to Dolly she doesnt deserve the nasty comments she gets because of her post count.

• Admin
You don't have to reply to them all! biggrin.gif

Saying that I've been on holiday this week so been on here more than usual thus bumping up my useless posts. Still i'm sure a few mugs will read them biggrin.gif  if they don't i went get too het up about it Schutzhund  crying.gif

But you are a mere novice, with only 8.6 posts per day..................

To be fair to Dolly she doesnt deserve the nasty comments she gets because of her post count.

Thanks Willsbridge,

sorry but stuff that goes on in my life means I don't get much of a giggle, and so coming on here, even if its to get stick sometimes means that I don't have to think about the stuff that goes on in my life.

Sorry if I pee anyone off, but as somebody has suggested, just ignore me, I can take it!

Dollymarie

Can I just point out that this whole topic is entirely pointless, especially seeing as it's on the 'City Forum' under which it says 'City Talk Only'... I'm sorry, but this seems to have absolutely nothing to do with City as far as I can make out...

(Just to add some City element, can I just say Bridges and Stewart looked awesome...)

C'MON YOU REDS city.gif

Can I just point out that this whole topic is entirely pointless, especially seeing as it's on the 'City Forum' under which it says 'City Talk Only'... I'm sorry, but this seems to have absolutely nothing to do with City as far as I can make out...

(Just to add some City element, can I just say Bridges and Stewart looked awesome...)

C'MON YOU REDS  city.gif

So who was your motm yesterday XenolkRed doh.gif

Sorry, what? Got a bit confused then, what with the topic switching forums... Albeit to the right one but woah, what a way to mess with someone's head...

Anyhoo, motm? Probably Skuse... But by mentioning Stewart and Bridges being awesome I was merely pointing out that they seem a far better attack than we've had in previous seasons, and I'm wholly optimistic for the rest of the season.

Oh wait, I can't actually talk about City anymore, now that we're on this forum. In fact, I can't talk about footy at all. Uh oh... ummmm non-footy talk...

I played cricket today. blink.gif

Theres no rule to say how many post you shold make on here. Maybe Tom can answer this one eh Tom??

There aren't and before anyone points to mine, look at the posts per day average and then verfiy it against oneselves cool.gif

There aren't and before anyone points to mine, look at the posts per day average and then verfiy it against oneselves  cool.gif

See Robins has posted 10 times more than me today, and I aint even thinking about getting at her.

I'm not doing anything to boost my post count, wasnt aware how many I even had, and so what if I have a lot to say.

don't like it, don't read it, times like this you know who your friends are!

Reset my number, I don't care, like I said I'm not doing it for that reason, grow up!

See Robins has posted 10 times more than me today, and I aint even thinking about getting at her.

I'm not doing anything to boost my post count, wasnt aware how many I even had, and so what if I have a lot to say. 

don't like it, don't read it, times like this you know who your friends are!

Reset my number, I don't care, like I said not doing it for that reason, grow up!

Thats it I'm getting my handbags.gif out now! Meet me outside the Wedlocks tomorrow night and we will sort this out! farmer.gif

I highly recommend this function.  devil.gif

A Simpsons fan! Seymour Skinner is a legend.

Archived