IGNORED

Ignore User Function

elhombrecito

Stu you miserable ******* biggrin.gif look i know your short but is it really ecessary to take out your height complex on others ? it's not their fault they are taller than you devil.gif

Although to be honest i'm not etirely sure how serious your post was smile.gif

Ca't say i really notice dollys posts that much, don't come across as particularly innane to me, but then i have th brilliat capability of if something is not really interesting to me then i don't read it.

Oh dear should i be saying this.... Dolly you seen a very friendly kind women but i do tend to agree your posts are pretty pointless well quite a few of them... I thought one of the forum rules was to not to allow people just to post to boost there ratings...

You joined in April and i have been on here nearly two years and you have made many more postings...

Maybe just tone it down a little  smile.gif

Come on!

There are loads of posts on here that I think are pretty pointless. Most of them on this thread in fact.

In regards "boosting" ratings, if somebody was posting 100 or so a day, fair enough but 14 is relative small fry. I've posted that many myself when there has been some decent discussion going. Granted, I don't make a habit out of it. But I don't see what the problem is. And Dollymarie actually brings quite a lot to this forum - I enjoy reading her entertaining and lighthearted posts.

Come on!

There are loads of posts on here that I think are pretty pointless.  Most of them on this thread in fact. 

In regards "boosting" ratings, if somebody was posting 100 or so a day, fair enough but 14 is relative small fry.  I've posted that many myself when there has been some decent discussion going.  Granted, I don't make a habit out of it.  But I don't see what the problem is.  And Dollymarie actually brings quite a lot to this forum - I enjoy reading her entertaining and lighthearted posts.

I can just see things from all points of view. It doesnt really bother me in all honesty I'm pretty laid back and as someone as already said if anyone posts something that doesnt interest me in the slightest i don't bother reading it.

I have no quarms against Dolly herself i enjoy speaking with her, maybe we should just put this thread to bed smile.gif

Guest Eamer

if you have ignored someone and someone else replies to that then you wont know that the second person is talking about though and if someone quotes their posts then you may read it anyway.

if you have ignored someone and someone else replies to that then you wont know that the second person is talking about though and if someone quotes their posts then you may read it anyway

Just for all of the people who have you on ignore user eamer!! razz.gif

See Robins has posted 10 times more than me today, and I aint even thinking about getting at her.

I'm not doing anything to boost my post count, wasnt aware how many I even had, and so what if I have a lot to say. 

don't like it, don't read it, times like this you know who your friends are!

Reset my number, I don't care, like I said I'm not doing it for that reason, grow up!

I wasn't actually taking a pop at you Dolly, I can't talk with the highest post count out of everyone on the forum.. but then its part of the day job so I have a valid excuse devil.gif

This forum is very mild on posting numbers, compare it to this:

http://www.thefootballforum.net/forums/ind...sort_order=desc

Now thats posting a lot laugh.gif

Surely it's a community online, just like in society you won't like everybody and they

sure as hell won't all like you.

You have quiet people and noisy people and many inbetween.

Surely if you have a problem with someone then you have a choice to

ignore that person or have a private conversation to sort out any differences.

Seems like common sense to me.

I couldn't care less how many posts per day people have, and I don't really care if they're all relevant to City or not to be honest.

My ignore list is clear, wouldn't even know where abouts to find it (apart from in my controls).

Then again I expect everybodies got me on their lists so no buggers reading this anyway biggrin.gif

Archived