IGNORED

Bournemouth Ticket Wanted

But isnt that what most city fans don't do??? biggrin.gif

Ace reply from you Robins72 ........ game set and match?

You could go in the home end and boo all the match and the B'mth guys would never know....... they're almost all students from somewhere else anyway wink.gif

They would think you were well ard booing another team rofl2br.gif

You could go in the home end and boo all the match and the B'mth guys would never know....... they're almost all students from somewhere else anyway wink.gif

Yes we all wear red anyway so who would know biggrin.gif Can these students read though DorsetCider as we do have the BRistol bit on our shirts now biggrin.gif

Yes we all wear red anyway so who would know  biggrin.gif Can these students read though DorsetCider as we do have the BRistol bit on our shirts now  biggrin.gif

Easy...... just tell them it's your other team w00t.gif but it's the only shirt that was clean out of the wash whistling.gif

I remember working with a 'student' a few years back that had this 'ACE' Hairbear Bunch tee shirt on...... I said to him..... great tee shirt I loved the Hairbeard Bunch...... he said who are the 'Hairbear Bunch' rofl2br.gif

They would think you were well ard booing another team  rofl2br.gif

I am well ard. farmer.gif Bet it was me who opened all their blooming student accounts mad.gif

Easy...... just tell them it's your other team  w00t.gif  but it's the only shirt that was clean out of the wash  whistling.gif

I remember working with a 'student' a few years back that had this 'ACE' Hairbear Bunch tee shirt on...... I said to him..... great tee shirt I loved the Hairbeard Bunch...... he said who are the 'Hairbear Bunch'  rofl2br.gif

Yeah exactly and I have to contend with that on a daily basis. Most of them don't even know their own address! doh.gif

So there you go guys its official you'll be perfectly safe in the home end with the bournemouth part-timers. biggrin.gif

Archived