IGNORED

Match Officials - Huddersfield

Maesknoll Red

• Admin
Not a good omen then as we have never won with him as ref. Plus Phillips hates him and already has been booked twice by him last season. Still maybe he will be kind to us tonight. city.gif

City 2 v 0 Sheff. Utd. bkd. Akinbiyi, Doherty & Shail. Sc. Bell & Akinbiyi. Att: 11134. 5/12/98

B'Mouth 2 v 3 City. Bkd. Torpey. Sc. Millen & Thorpe{2} Att: 5425. 15/1/00

Wycombe 1 v 2 City. Bkd. Hulbert & Thorpe. Sc. Thorpe{2} Att: 6037 28/12/00

Heavy night robins 72...................?? razz.gif

I recall him well, he's a poor ref who always wants to be the centre of attention.

Let's hope we can get a result tonight despite him.

Also I'm sure that the scorer in the Brentford replay was Heff, and that Lita was only a sub.

• Admin
I recall him well, he's a poor ref who always wants to be the centre of attention.

Let's hope we can get a result tonight despite him.

Also I'm sure that the scorer in the Brentford replay was Heff, and that Lita was only a sub.

Well spotted............

I stand corrected, a typo from me, due to misreading my notes. Heffernan was indeed the scorer on 77 mins, Lita entering the fray on 59 mins, replacing Doherty.

The 1-1 draw against Hartlepool saw one of his worst decisions ever.

Peacock somewhere near halfway and almost on the touchline line tried to volley a ball over his shoulder. He only managed to sky it back towards our own goal where Phillips caught it. To everyone's amazement but his own, Hall saw it as a deliberate back pass and gave Hartlepool a free kick on the edge of our 6 yard box.

Luckily they didn't score but that sums the man up.

Edit: Just realised he was the clown who gave the penalty against Torquay on opening day last season. That did cost us.

Were doomed!!! doh.gif

Its Dermot Gallagher - a premeirship ref.......but, he has been voted as worst ref of the week on Rate the ref ......  ohmy.gif

Grrrr another dodgy ref! Still can't be any worse that Mr Hall devil.gif

Should be a good weekend at Bournemouth if nothing else. I'm looking forward to it anyway biggrin.gif

Archived