IGNORED

Ere We Go Ere We Go Ere We Go

sbl800

Was it not inevitable that a sudden clear out of players and a throwing together of shall we say some elder players. The hype and excitment. The rhetoric the headlines "we are up for it" and all the rest of the boring rubbish.I can now truly say " yes youve ALL been had again" ERE WE GO ERE WE GO. BUT WHERE?

Was it not inevitable that a sudden clear out of players and a throwing together of shall we say some elder players. The hype and excitment. The rhetoric the headlines "we are up for it" and all the rest of the boring rubbish.I can now truly say " yes youve ALL been had again" ERE WE GO ERE WE GO. BUT WHERE?

We can still go up !!!!! The Tinman must learn from the game against Doncaster and all of last season - GET THE MIDFIELD SORTED !!!!! It must be a fast mobile unit to supply the forwards and protect the defence.

We can still go up !!!!! The Tinman must learn from the game against Doncaster and all of last season - GET THE MIDFIELD SORTED !!!!! It must be a fast mobile unit to supply the forwards and protect the defence.

Uh! Fast mobile unit. Have you been watching Yeovil? Because you have just described their team. I watched them play two weeks ago. Still never mind we will be up for it. ere we go ere we go ere we go

Archived