IGNORED

I'm Gutted But...

Whirling Ted Smith

having just seen that second half performance we have got a team that have got some steel about them. We were the better team but got mugged at the end. The ref was abysmal doing his best to get involved. The game should not have had a single booking except maybe Wilkshire's second which was as far as I remember only his second offence!

having just seen that second half performance we have got a team that have got some steel about them. We were the better team but got mugged at the end. The ref was abysmal doing his best to get involved. The game should not have had a single booking except maybe Wilkshire's second which was as far as I remember only his second offence!

PHEW.....we've got some steel about us !!!!!! There is hope if Tinman and the coaches can get the midfield to supply quality ball to our excellent forwards.

was you at the game because all the other statements on this site have came from radio/world listeners so a match report from someone actually at the the game would be appreciated.

was you at the game because all the other statements on this site have came from radio/world listeners so a match report from someone actually at the the game would be appreciated.

Unless they have a private jet that goes very fast or they live in the Huddersfield area then its unlikely we will have a report from a fan until midnight. Unless we get a Huddersfield fan on here. sad.gif

Unless they have a private jet that goes very fast or they live in the Huddersfield area then its unlikely we will have a report from a fan until midnight. Unless we get a Huddersfield fan on here. sad.gif

just thought they might have gsm on their laptop hence enabling them to give report whilst in their car ok!

WTS lives in Yorkshire, very close to Huddlesfield infact smile.gif

Where is he then!  sad.gif

Not quite sure, but picked him up en route to Barnsley two seasons ago and it wasn't more than a stones throw from the ground!

He's replying anyway... city.gif

Or he keeps whipets and took them with him.

Then he got them to run back to Bristol with a report of the game, simple really when you think about it?

We have reporters on here biggrin.gif Yeah bout 4000 of them biggrin.gif

Can't wait to hear the report from WTS cmon matey where are ya?

Yes, I live in Huddersfield. Report on the game hmm. I'll leave that to the regular reporters on here. But as I said, the result is disappointing and the first half satisfactory both sides had a couple of chances with them hitting the bar (Abbott I think), quickly followed by a bizarre chance in which Abbott had the goal at his mercy but seemed to slip as he was going to put it away. Marcus got in the area for us and crossed it just out of reach of whoever was coming in at the far post. Our main problem was that they were getting the better of it in midfield and I'm afraid for me Wilkshire needs far to much time and space for our level. Most telling were the two bookings - there was no need for them and if the ref had applied this to the whole game then plenty of red cards would have been given in a game that wasn't dirty.

Second half - we dominated most of it without creating too many chances. The midfield got stuck in - not allowing Town time on the ball and we were making progress down the flanks. It was in a goal mouth scramble that Wilkshire got sent off - for pushing I think.

They played themselves into the ground in the second half and when Brooker was dead on his feet - Tinnion was still going for the win in bringing Bridges on. Unfortunately, Bridges shot softly on the break and then they went down the other end to score - we still came at them and the ball was bouncing around the Town area but no one could get it down to have a shot.

Yes, I live in Huddersfield. Report on the game hmm. I'll leave that to the regular reporters on here. But as I said, the result is disappointing and the first half satisfactory both sides had a couple of chances with them hitting the bar (Abbott I think), quickly followed by a bizarre chance in which Abbott had the goal at his mercy but seemed to slip as he was going to put it away. Marcus got in the area for us and crossed it just out of reach of whoever was coming in at the far post. Our main problem was that they were getting the better of it in midfield and I'm afraid for me Wilkshire needs far to much time and space for our level. Most telling were the two bookings - there was no need for them and if the ref had applied this to the whole game then plenty of red cards would have been given in a game that wasn't dirty.

Second half - we dominated most of it without creating too many chances. The midfield got stuck in - not allowing Town time on the ball and we were making progress down the flanks. It was in a goal mouth scramble that Wilkshire got sent off - for pushing I think.

They played themselves into the ground in the second half and when Brooker was dead on his feet - Tinnion was still going for the win in bringing Bridges on. Unfortunately, Bridges shot softly on the break and then they went down the other end to score - we still came at them and the ball was bouncing around the Town area but no one could get it down to have a shot.

Cheers for that WTS I hear Skuse played really well what are your comments on his game??

Archived