IGNORED

Andy Hall - The Hudds Ref

Ian M

• Admin

Coincidence or not, we've now gone 11 consecutive games without winning whilst this muppet has been "in charge" of our fixtures. During that time our lowest finish was 7th and included two 3rd place seasons, so we were by no means a bad side during that time. I find that incredible and if he gets another City fixture I doubt I'll turn up. I pay my money to watch City, NOT Andy Hall!

The Wilkshire decision didn't help but when he only gives us 8 decisions all night whilst constantly finding reasons to penalise us, it was always going to be difficult to build moves.

No wonder Stewart took out his frustrations at ANOTHER unpunished challenge by a Huddersfield player out on Rachubka.

Coincidence or not, we've now gone 11 consecutive games without winning whilst this muppet has been "in charge" of our fixtures. During that time our lowest finish was 7th and included two 3rd place seasons, so we were by no means a bad side during that time. I find that incredible and if he gets another City fixture I doubt I'll turn up. I pay my money to watch City, NOT Andy Hall!

The Wilkshire decision didn't help but when he only gives us 8 decisions all night whilst constantly finding reasons to penalise us, it was always going to be difficult to build moves.

No wonder Stewart took out his frustrations at ANOTHER unpunished challenge by a Huddersfield player out on Rachubka.

Are you suggesting we lost because of the referee? blink.gif

• Admin
Are you suggesting we lost because of the referee?  blink.gif

Not exactly.

Many teams win in spite of a poor referee or bad decisions and if we'd performed well enough we would have too.

I'm just saying he hindered our game with the way he officiated as he has done in previous games.

Akinfenwa penalty anyone?

Lee Peacock "pass-back" *cough cough* laugh.gif

Archived