IGNORED

If The Team Need Time To Gel...

Red Cloud

how come Oldham are top of the league? - already 5pts clear of ue!

Oh dear. Someone hasn't had their B vitamins this morning. unsure.gif

It's very early days & there are way too many variables for such a statement to hold much weight. We'll come good city.gif

to be fair.......he does have a bit of a point...........

they had 8 players making their debuts on Saturday...........So what's the difference between us and Oldham?

apart from Wellens they have signed no one that impressive, but they do have a VERY good manager in Ronnie Moore.

I not usually one of the doom & gloomers especially, like you say after so few games, but the "gel" excuse doesn't work for me - Walsall signed quite a few players also & they didn't need to "gel" either!

The problem is, in my opinion, still the lack of management experience - an experienced coach would help to alleviate this but this seems to have died a death!

I am not writing the team off yet but 2 pts out of the 1st 5 games again would force even the most optimistic fans to worry!

I am not writing the team off yet but 2 pts out of the 1st 5 games again would force even the most optimistic fans to worry!

Hold that thought until the end of the month & then we'll review it again!

Meanwhile, Big Brother has a secret mission for you.... farmer.gif

Guest roejowlandisback
The problem is, in my opinion, still the lack of management experience - an experienced coach would help to alleviate this but this seems to have died a death!

not an experienced coach. just a manager who knows what hes doing because at the moment, tins doesn't.

Archived