IGNORED

Premiership Starts This Week

SE23Red

Thats the spirit, moan at the life blood of the club, total genius!

action-smiley-033.gif

Ah yes the life blood of the club arguement!

Anyone who can conclude after two games that the manager should go, that two of our defenders should never play again etc etc is more of a cancer to this club than the life blood.

Anyone who can conclude after two games that the manager should go, that two of our defenders should never play again etc etc is more of a cancer to this club than the life blood.

And what exactly gives you the right to judge others? I think you may find most people were very dissappointed with Tinnion last year however they were prepared to be proved wrong and hope he got it right, he hasn't! People are judging over more than 2 games.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Really?

What a great perspective you have.

Moan about people moaning and THEN compare them to cancer. How charming of you.

But has anyone called for Tinnions head? I think you are over playing the concerns of others to be honest.

I would counter and say it is unambitious people like you, accepting second best all the time that do the real damage.

And what exactly gives you the right to judge others? I think you may find most people were very dissappointed with Tinnion last year however they were prepared to be proved wrong and hope he got it right, he hasn't! People are judging over more than 2 games.

I've not seen you post in the City forum as I'm new here, but it's amusing that the first time I see you here you're moaning. smile.gif

As for what gives him the right to judge others, you've already judged our "tactically inept" manager who's made some good signings this season and is just starting to feel his way. Why can't we judge you?

I've not seen you post in the City forum as I'm new here, but it's amusing that the first time I see you here you're moaning. smile.gif

As for what gives him the right to judge others, you've already judged our "tactically inept" manager who's made some good signings this season and is just starting to feel his way. Why can't we judge you?

Well if your new you wouldn't have seen would you! doh.gif

The jury is still out on the signings, not exactly setting the division alight yet are they (Early days I concede)

My point is that it is a shame that having been given the chance he and some of the players were only given two games by a small but vocal minority. How do you conclude that he hasn't got it right so soon?

Guest Wolverhampton Zyder ed

Looked up the meaning of Supporter

Are you a supporter?????????????????????????

Fan, Follower,helper,sponsor, well wisher, adherent,advocate and champion

Archived