IGNORED

City 7th Best In The Country!

Luke_Ciderhead

Just for you moaners:

Of all the league clubs, BCFC have won more games in the past five years than all but six other league clubs... Meaning that we have tasted the sweetness of victory more times than such MASSIVE clubs as Liverpool, Leeds United and Plymouth. biggrin.gif

And to think we have the moaniest fans in the football league! The Gas are so poor, they arent even in that table!

http://saintschat.com/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/...pic.php?t=69626

I'm not a moaner but I can't refrain from pointing out that we have won all those games because we have JUST missed out on promotion in every one of those five years. I'd rather go up then have a successful battle against relegation in the next two seasons.

Sorry, but I think most of us will be a bit inconsolable and grumpy today. And its raining too. And I'm stuck in Grimsby, I ask you!

I'm not a moaner but I can't refrain from pointing out that we have won all those games because we have JUST missed out on promotion in every one of those five years. I'd rather go up then have a successful battle against relegation in the next two seasons.

Sorry, but I think most of us will be a bit inconsolable and grumpy today. And its raining too. And I'm stuck in Grimsby, I ask you!

Cidereagle cant blame ya for feeling down grimsby's just down the road from me

and that alone depresses me.

And ask for how were performing i'd be worried if i supported forest

Archived