IGNORED

Interesting Quote From The Rovers Forum

red panda

"I've had enough of experienced managers, look where it's got us!!

I would want a young manager with fresh ideas, someone who can put the enjoyment back into watching Rovers.Develop a young team who are eager to succeed, have skill and enthusiasm not be blighted with journeymen on their way down" Posted by Raj Gas at 6.17pm yesterday

Food for thought for those who think that getting rid of Brian and bringing in an experienced manager will solve all of our problems?

We all know that the club needs an experienced coach. Brian and Steve know that as well. But it needs to be the right person. Give it time ..... city.gif

I would want a young manager with fresh ideas, someone who can put the enjoyment back into watching Rovers.Develop a young team who are eager to succeed, have skill and enthusiasm not be blighted with journeymen on their way down"  Posted by Raj Gas at 6.17pm yesterday

Food for thought for those who think that getting rid of Brian and bringing in an experienced manager will solve all of our problems?

We all know that the club needs an experienced coach.  Brian and Steve know that as well.  But it needs to be the right person.  Give it time .....  city.gif

How much time?

Time enough for us to be out of the promotion race? I think another 10 games, if theres signs of improvement, then keep him. If there aren't (and I suspect there won't be) then he has to go.

I would want a young manager with fresh ideas, someone who can put the enjoyment back into watching Rovers.Develop a young team who are eager to succeed, have skill and enthusiasm not be blighted with journeymen on their way down"  Posted by Raj Gas at 6.17pm yesterday

We all know that the club needs an experienced coach.  Brian and Steve know that as well.  But it needs to be the right person.  Give it time .....  city.gif

I thought Danny Wilson's coaching assistant Tony Barlow was OK - what happened to him? - is he at MK Dongs with Wilson?

Here's an even better one. Less relevant to our situation, but very funny. It's about Atkins' post-match comments:

When reading this interview I hit the wall next to me so hard in frustration i think i might have actually broken my fingers

When you're in need of a break from the doom and gloom on this forum (plus our new feature this week - submarine warfare), a visit to the Saggies forum makes you realise things could be worse. Very much worse rofl2br.gif

Guest sprout1883

The only thing is Brian Tinnion has been involved at the Gate for a lot of years.

Not necessarily a bad thing, but it's not like he has come in from outside, and brought a new approach per se

However he already knows the fans and how the club works.

Pros and cons to any appointment

Archived