IGNORED

Deja Vu

Luke_Ciderhead

From what I can see on the BBC that's not entirely fair - we've had 5 shots to their 3 and seem to holding our own away from home.

One lucky free kick seems to have seperated the two. It doesn't sound like we're being played off the park.

How does it sound on the radio?

From what I can see on the BBC that's not entirely fair - we've had 5 shots to their 3 and seem to holding our own away from home.

One lucky free kick seems to have seperated the two. It doesn't sound like we're being played off the park.

How does it sound on the radio?

Yeah but most of those shots were long range from outside the box, and Bournemouth pretty much tore through our midfield at will. stats don't tell the whole story.

Yeah but most of those shots were long range from outside the box, and Bournemouth pretty much tore through our midfield at will. stats don't tell the whole story.

I heard your comments on the radio BS3 red and I agree we were poor yesterday sad.gif It wasn't quite as bad as Luton though was it?? biggrin.gif

Midfield what midfield?? apart from Brown who made a tackle in the middle of the park??? mad.gif

I heard your comments on the radio BS3 red and I agree we were poor yesterday  sad.gif  It wasn't quite as bad as Luton though was it?? biggrin.gif

Midfield what midfield?? apart from Brown who made a tackle in the middle of the park??? mad.gif

How do you know that was me on the radio?? I don't know how i never swore.

Yeah it was and i still stand by what i said. As far as I'm concerned Tinmans time is up.

So were you the Lisa that came on after me?

Yeah I was we were standing by the players entrance thats why I made a plank of myself saying I was watching Stewart as he came straight over to my husband and shook his hand. doh.gif

But I still stand by the fact that Stewart should not have played on the left. He was even playing at left back at one point mad.gif

Archived