IGNORED

2-0

TheOne

Guest WillsbridgeRed

The texts I've had say we're awfull apart from the centre backs.

I await happy clappys to get back and say how great we played/were robbed/need time to gel/wrong type of rain

No wonder people are going

Guest walshy shuffle
The texts I've had say we're awfull apart from the centre backs.

I await happy clappys to get back and say how great we played/were robbed/need time to gel/wrong type of rain

No wonder people are going

were playing great.. razz.gif

Guest Champagne Football
Grant Smith should be playing in central midfield today, we are too inexperienced in centre midfield, no attacking flair from the centre either, we will still have the same problem as the past two games.

As I said earlier, wrong first choice eleven and we won't be any better going forward than the last two games. It seems it has worked out that way. The problem simply is Tinnion is picking the wrong players in the first eleven, only he can take blame for this. Poor team selection has been our undoing in my opinion like I said, how the hell are we going to create anything with Skuse and Brown in the middle? It is up to the strikers to be able to provide any service to themselves and they aren't that good!

Guest Champagne Football
why Grant Smith didn't start is beyond me, is he carrying a knock or something...?

No, Tinnion just listened to some of these idiots on the forum who questioned his position in the team and then made a change. The problem down the left is Woodman not bursting forward past Smith and supporting him. Tinnion is too easily influenced by those who really don't know what they are talking about.

Well I'm not one to panic but 3 games gone and no Goals, no experience in Midfield is a litttle worrying and why Grant Smith didn't start is beyond me, is he carrying a knock or something...?

never mind grant smith even though i agree he should have started,but what has happened to the only creative player we signed alex russell or is he injured.long way to go though and not time to panic but he does need a settled side.

Archived