IGNORED

Clayton Fortune

ChubStixx

I feel it was unfair to drop Clayton Fortune for todays game, especially after his last couple of peformances.

I hope all of you anti-Clayton Fortune people are happy he wasn't included in todays lineup.

I'm not saying we would have won if he had been selected, but this just proves he wasn't soley responsible for the last couple of bad performances as people make him out to be.

I feel it was unfair to drop Clayton Fortune for todays game, especially after his last couple of peformances.

I hope all of you anti-Clayton Fortune people are happy he wasn't included in todays lineup.

I'm not saying we would have won if he had been selected, but this just proves he wasn't soley responsible for the last couple of bad performances as people make him out to be.

Personally don't rate him but a mate went to huddersfield and said he played well and heywood didnt so why drop the 'form' player?

My understanding of the two goals is as follows:-

First - Long free kick out on the touchline is missed and goes directly into the net - at fault? It would have to be either the Centre Halves or Phillips.

Second - Our centre half handles a long throw launched into the area because he "took a bit of a nudge".

Imagine if Fortune had been playing - the usual suspects would have been on here moaning how Fortune got in Heywoods or Phillips way for the first goal and did not show enough strength for the second. He would have been crucified and that is a fact.

So where are the posts crucifying Phillips, Heywood and Partridge then?

Archived