IGNORED

Holiday

Keepers Ball

I need some help here on where to go for me hols.

Of recent years my girlfriend and I have been to Ibiza,Toremolinos and Gran Canaria(twice).

now we can't make our minds up.

I'd rather go to a Spanish resort and benidorm comes to mind but these days i havent really heard anyone mention the place like years ago.

So where have some of you been and what do you recommend ?

Guest Mrs Cityboy
I need some help here on where to go for me hols.

Of recent years my girlfriend and I have been to Ibiza,Toremolinos and Gran Canaria(twice).

now we can't make our minds up.

I'd rather go to a Spanish resort and benidorm comes to mind but these days i havent really heard anyone mention the place like years ago.

So where have some of you been and what do you recommend ?

What is Gran Canaria like? Mr Cityboy wants to go there this summer. Just come back from Menorca which was nice only packed with children so not recommended in the holidays.

Go to Gran Canaria...you'll love it

Puerto Rico is lovely but the only small problem with the place is that a lot of Hotels are on the hills so nights out are definately by Taxi but I guarantee the views are great.

The best weather for Gran Canaria is definately around Sept/October ,temperature about 30-35 degrees which even I can put up with.

At the centre of the town is a square full of bars and shops.Very lively and reasonable in price.

If you don't mind being on the hill (which I might add has wonderful views) may I recommend the Hotel " PUERTO AZUL"

http://www.directholidays.co.uk/book/atopw...as/atopweb.aspx

If you like dolphins go to Mogan the next town.you can take a boat trip where loads of Dolphins happily swim alongside the boat.Definately my highlight there.

Go to Gran Canaria...you'll love it

Puerto Rico is lovely but the only small problem with the place is that a lot of Hotels are on the hills so nights out are definately by Taxi but I guarantee the views are great.

The best weather for Gran Canaria is definately around Sept/October ,temperature about 30-35 degrees which even I can put up with.

At the centre of the town is a square full of bars and shops.Very lively and reasonable in price.

If you don't mind being on the hill (which I might add has wonderful views) may I recommend the Hotel " PUERTO AZUL"

http://www.directholidays.co.uk/book/atopw...as/atopweb.aspx

If you like dolphins go to Mogan the next town.you can take a boat trip where loads of Dolphins happily swim alongside the boat.Definately my highlight there.

It's not a drinking resort, is it... unsure.gif

I went to Valladolid for a week and had a brill time. It's north central Spain. It's cheap with great food and as it's a university town has reasonable nightlife - nowhere near the variety of the coast. It's a popular tourist place for the Spanish but us Brits rarely leave the coast. Well, this place has a beach! They import sand and apart from the lack of sea stretching to the horizon, you'd know no different. We had a 4* hotel £20 each a night. Also the flights are cheap with Ryanair.

Archived