IGNORED

Season Ticket Holders

Royz

I'm just as satisfied as the day I bought it.

I don't know about anybody else, but I support Bristol City FC, NOT Brian Tinnion.

Couldnt agree more, i have only been to the one game so far against Donny and my aim is to go to every home game for the rest of the seasonincluding some away trips aswell. We were in this position last year and only managed something like 12 points from 10 games so as of yet I'm not too worried. Two home wins and everyone will have forgotten what they were moaning about.

I don't know about anybody else, but I support Bristol City FC, NOT Brian Tinnion.

Like CityDan, I've no regrets at all about buying season ticket - City is greater than just one Tin man

Always and Ever Red

Everreddy!!!

Well said we go on for ever the rest are passing through city.gifcity.gifcity.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest fatherdougal

I didn't buy the ticket on the basis that BCFC automatically owe me 46 wins. Next to the good stuff, football is a lot of stress and anxiety, and that's the contract.

You just hold your nerve and keep going to the games. And the rest should take care of itself.

Unfortunately I haven't been yet, and won't be able to go til Early November, but I'm prepared for anything that the season throws at me!

I've read a lot of very strong comments from you tonight, and to be fair, you don't sit on the fence.

But if you haven't been yet, where do you get all your insight from?

I've read a lot of very strong comments from you tonight, and to be fair, you don't sit on the fence.

My uncle is an ST holder, and he went to all the pre-season games, and I trust his feedback.

Plus I watched last season, and it was much of the same.

My strong comments aren't based on what I've seen from the players, because I haven't seen alot of many of them, but I've seen alot from the manager, and I don't like it.

Also, I have no idea why I've put November there, because I mean September! blushing.gif

EDIT: I've just seen your point about headlines if Tinnion got sacked now, and you're right. I think he should be given a few more games to see if the team gels. However, I'm not optimistic about his chances of getting us playing well to be honest.

I am also intrigued by this statement.

CityDan,you have on various threads,mentioned Tinnion has not produced for 49 games,yet it has taken 49 games to lose as many as Wilson did in 2001/2002 season(15 defeats in 46 games).This was Wilson's second season in charge,and my I remind you that last season was Tinnion's first in management.Some of your comments seem to be a knee-jerk reaction to 3 straight defeats,when expectation has been exceptionally high.

In answer to the thread question,I have commited to 11 seasons and do not regret it for one second.

Archived